• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's clueless..."I don't see why they call the Steelers a Circus"

At least he isn't discussing an extension on Tomlin's contract.....

It's a step in the right direction!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy fuck........

Cincinnati cut Burfict. :cam:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that, he's had like 7 or 8 concussions, hurt a lot lately, and those pesky suspensions.. Maybe NO will pick him up to collect some bounties...

Maybe him and pheg Brown can compare CTE notes. :D

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that, he's had like 7 or 8 concussions, hurt a lot lately, and those pesky suspensions.. Maybe NO will pick him up to collect some bounties...

:pound::pound::pound:
That didn't take long.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone keeps vandalizing Josh Harris' wiki page with 'clown'.

Josh Harris (running back) - Wikipedia

6ihGu2r.jpg

ii61TXg.jpg

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't on the page now, but one of the funnier edits.

On March 18, 2019 [[Mike Pouncey]] declared that Josh is a [[Clown]]. He once claimed that Ben Roethlisberger purposely fumbled in a game, although Harris’ stats look as if Helen Keller was an NFL player.​

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone keeps vandalizing Josh Harris' wiki page with 'clown'.

Josh Harris (running back) - Wikipedia

6ihGu2r.jpg

ii61TXg.jpg
Yeah, this idiot with 9 carries is criticizing a future HOF QB. And dumbass sports writers are buying into it! I saw the video of the "intentional fumble". Harris forgot to take the ball on his way by, that's why there was a fumble!

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this idiot with 9 carries is criticizing a future HOF QB. And dumbass sports writers are buying into it! I saw the video of the "intentional fumble". Harris forgot to take the ball on his way by, that's why there was a fumble!
He couldn't even make an active roster right away in the CFL.

He started off in their practice squad.

That's how bad he is.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He showed me what a tough guy he is.......

He blocked me from his twitter account. :dhd:
I was to honest for him I guess!!!!:lol:

All I did was ask him about his reply to Pouncey.....Where he said Pouncey didn't know him, but yet he was on the Steelers soooo long, He knew Ben :scratch:. And why would Ben bother with a nobody from the practice squad....
I guess I hurt his feewings:D

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also lied about Isaac Redman in his article.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also lied about Isaac Redman in his article.

Players just need to start going the Marshawn Lynch route when talking to the media. Too often reporters will conveniently paraphrase a player's words to fit their own agenda to stir up drama & generate clicks.

How the media is able to get away with that bullshit is beyond me. I know its in their contracts to do media interviews & what not, but at what point does the team/players make a stand?

Redman is an idiot if he didn't see that coming. He had patsy written all over him from the moment he accepted the interview.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players just need to start going the Marshawn Lynch route when talking to the media. Too often reporters will conveniently paraphrase a player's words to fit their own agenda to stir up drama & generate clicks.

How the media is able to get away with that bullshit is beyond me. I know its in their contracts to do media interviews & what not, but at what point does the team/players make a stand?

Redman is an idiot if he didn't see that coming. He had patsy written all over him from the moment he accepted the interview.

The Fuckin media is a joke anymore......
It's fuckin sickening the way they twist shit.
Everything in this fuckin country is all about the drama effect, NOTHING to do with truth and keeping the public informed.
One place tells you one thing and another place tells you something different......Fuck your political affiliation, fuck your selfish needs, just tell the fuckin truth, let people draw their own conclusion WITHOUT some dumbass interjecting his beliefs and bullshit. TELL THE FUCKIN TRUTH.....god damn phoney fuckin people no better or different than a tampon pulled out of a Kardashian's fat smelly worthless twat.

Any fucker caught twisting the truth or just lying should be sentenced to work at McDonald's......
Maybe that clown will appreciate his bullshit.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything in this fuckin country is all about the drama effect, NOTHING to do with truth and keeping the public informed.
One place tells you one thing and another place tells you something different......Fuck your political affiliation, fuck your selfish needs, just tell the fuckin truth, let people draw their own conclusion WITHOUT some dumbass interjecting his beliefs and bullshit. TELL THE FUCKIN TRUTH.....god damn phoney fuckin people no better or different than a tampon pulled out of a Kardashian's fat smelly worthless twat.

Any fucker caught twisting the truth or just lying should be sentenced to work at McDonald's......
Excellent rant...feel better now?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Preach on brother!

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking Douche-bag...Just STFU LeVeon..
Here's an excerpt from Vrentas's cover story on Bell, which details the logic behind his reasoning:

The missed opportunity, for a team with a now-37-year-old QB [in Ben Roethlisberger], isn’t lost on anyone, including Bell, who says, “If I’d played this year, we would have won the Super Bowl. Think about the weapons we had. I would have been unhappy as hell, but if I was sprinkled in. . . . When we were winning games, it wasn’t bothering me how much I was getting the ball. Last year was our year, that’s why I didn’t understand why they didn’t just get it done. They had the money. Get it done and go win a Super Bowl.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking Douche-bag...Just STFU LeVeon..
Here's an excerpt from Vrentas's cover story on Bell, which details the logic behind his reasoning:

The missed opportunity, for a team with a now-37-year-old QB [in Ben Roethlisberger], isn’t lost on anyone, including Bell, who says, “If I’d played this year, we would have won the Super Bowl. Think about the weapons we had. I would have been unhappy as hell, but if I was sprinkled in. . . . When we were winning games, it wasn’t bothering me how much I was getting the ball. Last year was our year, that’s why I didn’t understand why they didn’t just get it done. They had the money. Get it done and go win a Super Bowl.

big-pile-of-shit.jpg