• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no big plans for me .. my day is open for interpretation

Best kind, IMO.

Little over cast today. Not sure whether I should do a drive up PCH or have a football catch up day...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta run to the store at some point and get somethin to burn on the grill

Meat...:drool: Shish-ka-bob sounds good for some reason to me...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meat...:drool: Shish-ka-bob sounds good for some reason to me...

i would prefer some kind of sea food or fish .. but the wife isnt a big fish or seafood fan .. me I could eat that stuff everyday with a steak or a pork chop thrown in once in awhile ..I would never miss chicken

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would prefer some kind of sea food or fish .. but the wife isnt a big fish or seafood fan .. me I could eat that stuff everyday with a steak or a pork chop thrown in once in awhile ..I would never miss chicken

Chicken is LAST on the list for me too. Seafood and Steak top my list.

How about Halibut? I actually love that off the grill. I do it in Foil, after marinating for about 15 min (lawrys has a lemon pepper that's quite tasty and inexpensive). Then top with butter slabs and thin slices of lemon....bout 15-20 minutes on the grill. Delish.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicken is LAST on the list for me too. Seafood and Steak top my list.

How about Halibut? I actually love that off the grill. I do it in Foil, after marinating for about 15 min (lawrys has a lemon pepper that's quite tasty and inexpensive). Then top with butter slabs and thin slices of lemon....bout 15-20 minutes on the grill. Delish.

i will probably pick up some scallops and shrimp to go with either steaks or some kind of pork ... im undecided right now

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just grilled up a couple black angus ribeyes marinated in blue chair rum (hint of coconut) sauteed some white onion, green pepper. and mushrooms. Mashed potatoes with a hint of Philly cream cheese and grilled green beans. Then get a text from the commander she will be late! Why do I put myself through this, LOL. It's pretty fucking good though.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im good but I gotta get out the door and get to wurk .. Ill be back later .. how are you epf ?

Pretty good. Survived all the rain yesterday. Some parts of the Baltimore area got over 10 inches. The drive home was a real mess with parts of Interstates under water but our house was dry.