• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im great but I only get a regular weekend lol thats ok though

Somebody needs to keep the lights on. I'm just glad in my job that ain't me.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just have to work tomorrow .. since the 4th is on Saturday we got 1 extra paid personal day this year so its all good

That's great. They always move Weekend Holidays to the closest working day for us. So, we get a long weekend.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to make it even better for us, our boss is letting us leave early today. YEAH!!!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MISKO ... I hate to be sand in anyones gooch but I gotta say this no mods thing is pretty dumb. One of the best things about having mods around was to keep everything respectable. Not just in the sense of having mods with power, but when a mod was around it provided a sense of stability. This ignore/block feature is good, but it still allows the trolls to free range. I'm not a fan of that at all. I hate to ignore people because when you do then you miss out on some quality troll bashing.

I don't know... Maybe I'm wrong (I hope). But I always appreciated having the mods around. Misko...you and the rest of the mods did an amazing job running this site. I just don't want this small change to turn this entire site into espn.forums 2.0 . If you think about it, you had the ability to ignore people on those espn forums but it didn't stop the ENTIRE forums site from ultimately failing due to epic amounts of trolling. The entire site turned into a mockery of sports forums. The biggest allure of tHoop was its stability and reputation. I just don't think those standards will hold without the mods.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Hammer changes his mind on this.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MISKO ... I hate to be sand in anyones gooch but I gotta say this no mods thing is pretty dumb. One of the best things about having mods around was to keep everything respectable. Not just in the sense of having mods with power, but when a mod was around it provided a sense of stability. This ignore/block feature is good, but it still allows the trolls to free range. I'm not a fan of that at all. I hate to ignore people because when you do then you miss out on some quality troll bashing.

I don't know... Maybe I'm wrong (I hope). But I always appreciated having the mods around. Misko...you and the rest of the mods did an amazing job running this site. I just don't want this small change to turn this entire site into espn.forums 2.0 . If you think about it, you had the ability to ignore people on those espn forums but it didn't stop the ENTIRE forums site from ultimately failing due to epic amounts of trolling. The entire site turned into a mockery of sports forums. The biggest allure of tHoop was its stability and reputation. I just don't think those standards will hold without the mods.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Hammer changes his mind on this.
you can let mr hammer know this .. But I doubt it will do any good .. they still will keep trolls off of team boards ..

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doing good bro .. how are you?

Just doing the monday grind thing.... getting heavy flirts from one of the executive secretaries..... as as they prefer to be called executive assistance..... I got something she can assist with. :lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell her you have an all day sucker for her

She has these fuck me pumps on and she looks so uncomfortable in them, but Cotdamn it lifts her ass so nicely and makes those legs look longer than they are!!!!

The all day sucker..... sounds like a plan!!! I was just hoping she would let me secure things under her desk!!!!