• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey I didn't check but did the Steelers cover the spread this week. They were only getting 3 points so I don't know.

J/K. It was nice to not get pissed watching them find new and creative ways to stink on ice this week.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Misko.

Been trying to stay away from teh Steelers boards. Had to have the wife lock the gun in the drawer and hide the key. This season is abismal. I thought they might be able to get a win vs. the Jets, but from what I saw last night, I doubt it.

I'm going to the game in Green Bay this year. I'm glad I will be a Packers fan that day. It's a long story but I will be sportng a Chumura jersey that day.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a close friend of mine and his brother were taking the trip. They grew up one being a Steelers fan the other a Packers fan. The one that was the Packers fan reciently passed away. I am going in his place and will be wearin his Chumura jersey.

He had just bought that jersey when the hot tub scandal broke. He was upset about it. I told him atleast Chumura was with a good Catholic girl instead of crack whores like Michael Irvin. That kind of became the standard joke amoung us.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a close friend of mine and his brother were taking the trip. They grew up one being a Steelers fan the other a Packers fan. The one that was the Packers fan reciently passed away. I am going in his place and will be wearin his Chumura jersey.

He had just bought that jersey when the hot tub scandal broke. He was upset about it. I told him atleast Chumura was with a good Catholic girl instead of crack whores like Michael Irvin. That kind of became the standard joke amoung us.

well your a good man charlie brown ... kudos to you

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Steelers don't get their act together, it might be better from a pride stand point to be a Packer fan for the day.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey look on the bright side.... The Steelers office did the right thing by passing on Bradshaw..... he is now out for the season with a foot injury!!!!

Always a good side to everything!!!!

:lol:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nah .. gotta take the bad with the good .. I aint giving up on em yet .. probably never will

Not giving up on them either. Will always be a Steeler fan.

However, the last 3 games I went to the Steelers lost.

3 years ago in New Orleans on Halloween. Bourbon St. was great the game not so much.
2 years ago in Houston was a decent game but still lost.
The playoof game in Denver. That flat out sucked.

Maybe I'm a jinx.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Morning yinz sons of bitches!!!

Sorry I haven't had my coffee yet...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the word in the great midwest???

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty close to the same over here! It's in the 50's right now but should get high up into the 60's. And supposedly it will be in the 70's for the remainder of the week. Probably the last week of good weather. The city seems pretty dormant however, not as lively as you would think with the Pirates on the brink of the NLCS. I think everyone is worried about the upcoming game tonight and the Steelers being 0-4. You can taste the excitement in the air! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.