• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Misk if I may inquire what was the problem with the pic you had to delete, just so I know.

they dont want anymore pictures of women showing skin or crotch shots untill further notice .. it has something to do with the contract that the site has with google the good taste police

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it all has to do with what is termed hotlinking .. you know how you put in the url and the picture apears on the page ... it has to do with some of the urls and google can track it and if it goes back to a site that is on the adult content list basicly any slutty pose they will yank the sites advertising and the owner of the site doesnt get paid

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to ask about that ..Im wondering if you copy a pic off of the web to your hard drive if that gets rid of the url atached to that website .. then post it here as an attachment ..... where is loc when I need him

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I have to ask about that ..Im wondering if you copy a pic off of the web to your hard drive if that gets rid of the url atached to that website .. then post it here as an attachment ..... where is loc when I need him

Is there a way to post pics off of my pics in Windows?

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go advanced, go to the simple paper clip not the one with the globe, go to my pictures select the pic, expand the page, upload, go to your post click the simple paper clip and the pic label, post.

Status
Not open for further replies.