• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Thread Your 2017 Super Bowl Picks

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Pats don't make it, i will be rooting for KC to win it all or Atlanta
I'll take Atlanta in NE doesn't win. I got Atlanta in the office pool.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take Atlanta in NE doesn't win. I got Atlanta in the office pool.

Good to see new blood like Atl and I always liked KC, classy outfit and posters here and haven't won since the Len Dawson days I believe so like 35 years ago

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Seahawks don't win it all, I'm also rooting for the Falcons to do it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle gave Brady his 1 loss this year
I know. It's almost embarrassing. No idea how that happened? That game plan for NE rates right up there with the last 3 games from last year:noidea:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. It's almost embarrassing. No idea how that happened? That game plan for NE rates right up there with the last 3 games from last year:noidea:

Seattle was really good when they had Thomas in line-up and Wilson is always dangerous. They had first and goal and couldn't punch it in on 4 attempts, and usually Brady is money on QB sneaks and like 93-102 and 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 so $$$$. that goes to show you that Marshawn could have been kept out of endzone if they ran the ball in SB and Blount and Brady are much better on short yardage runs

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle was really good when they had Thomas in line-up and Wilson is always dangerous. They had first and goal and couldn't punch it in on 4 attempts, and usually Brady is money on QB sneaks and like 93-102 and 3rd and 1 or 4th and 1 so $$$$. that goes to show you that Marshawn could have been kept out of endzone if they ran the ball in SB and Blount and Brady are much better on short yardage runs
Seattle was terrible on the road. They almost lost to SF the final week when SF was trying to secure the #1 pick. Maybe Seattle was trying to play spoiler?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle was terrible on the road. They almost lost to SF the final week when SF was trying to secure the #1 pick. Maybe Seattle was trying to play spoiler?

Again they don't have Earl Thomas Jr, their defensive leader. He is the one that sandwiched Gronk with Cam

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again they don't have Earl Thomas Jr, their defensive leader. He is the one that sandwiched Gronk with Cam
ET is the defensive leader no doubt. However he played in 2 of their losses against, LA, NO and a tie against AZ. He got hurt early in the 11th game.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe because it was the first above average QB NE faced this year :noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe because it was the first above average QB NE faced this year :noidea:
Yes because the NFL has so many above average QBs. Granted RW is arguably top 10. he's certainly making a name for himself with his late game heroics and playoff drama. But he's not that far ahead of Palmer, Tannehil, Dalton or Flacco.

The NE offensive and defensive game plans were awful. They rushed 2 or 3 for a majority of the game.

Guess maybe thd would've been better if they faced Bortles, Bradford (x2), fELIne, Barkle (x2), Wentz and Oswieller? Almost all are top 10 for ints. Oh but maybe you weren't trying to compare?

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because the NFL has so many above average QBs. Granted RW is arguably top 10. he's certainly making a name for himself with his late game heroics and playoff drama. But he's not that far ahead of Palmer, Tannehil, Dalton or Flacco.

The NE offensive and defensive game plans were awful. They rushed 2 or 3 for a majority of the game.

Guess maybe thd would've been better if they faced Bortles, Bradford (x2), fELIne, Barkle (x2), Wentz and Oswieller? Almost all are top 10 for ints. Oh but maybe you weren't trying to compare?

Bradford is the most accurate QB in the game. Pack beat Stafford (X2) and RW easily and made him look like a scrub. Wake me up when you guys beat a top ten QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is the most accurate QB in the game. Pack beat Stafford (X2) and RW easily and made him look like a scrub. Wake me up when you guys beat a top ten QB.
That's almost impressive, almost. Remind me when you wake up from your dream then why did it take GB until week 17 to secure a playoff spot:noidea::lol:

Stop with your moronic stats. Bradford is at best middle of the pack in most categories. Bradford has 120 more attempts and only 300 more yards than Brady who played 3 games less. 10 fumbles this season is the only other category he's anywhere close to the top on and he's tied for second.

Take your head out of Rodgers' jock and look around. You're missing a lot.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's almost impressive, almost. Remind me when you wake up from your dream then why did it take GB until week 17 to secure a playoff spot:noidea::lol:

Stop with your moronic stats. Bradford is at best middle of the pack in most categories. Bradford has 120 more attempts and only 300 more yards than Brady who played 3 games less. 10 fumbles this season is the only other category he's anywhere close to the top on and he's tied for second.

Take your head out of Rodgers' jock and look around. You're missing a lot.

Same reason it took them until week 17 to clinch a playoff spot in 2010 ;).

Bradford had by far the worst pass blocking O-line in the NFL after the injuries and no running game at all. Despite this he's number one in comp % at 71% and had a 99 QB rating. Get your head out of your own ass.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same reason it took them until week 17 to clinch a playoff spot in 2010 ;).

Bradford had by far the worst pass blocking O-line in the NFL after the injuries and no running game at all. Despite this he's number one in comp % at 71% and had a 99 QB rating. Get your head out of your own ass.
Are you really going to keep up this charade?
Yes he's #1 in % by the slimmest of margins but 14th in attempts.He should be higher.
He's 6th in QBR way behind, Ryan, Brady, Prescott the rookie, Your girl Rodgers and Brees. 99 puts him closer to Wentz and the bottom dweller than it does the top.
Seattle, Tennessee, Miami and PFF Will argue Oline claim. Stop cherry picking