• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official Thread Your 2017 Super Bowl Picks

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll kickoff this thread before the season actually starts. Place your SB picks here to bookmark this thread and come back after the season finishes to see how horrible or great our picks were.

My SB picks for 2017 will are the Chiefs vs the Redskins. All the media hype will not be over the players or the game itself but how racist the team names are.

Chiefs: They're as talented as ever and their division is in filled with teams in rebuilding mode or still trying to figure it out. Chiefs finished better than anyone last regular season with 10 wins in a row and 11 if you count the playoff win which was their first in 22 years. Their schedule appears to be favorable as well.

Skins: Rising star at QB, new and improved additional WR's. The addition of Norman might bump the defense up from average to top ten. This team will only get better as the season progresses. I believe they will easily win their division by at least 3 games.

These are great young and improving teams with good coaches. I could've went with the boring picks of the Patriots, Steelers, Packers, Seahawks but I'm taking a chance. The odds are against me as I believe both teams haven't been to the SB in probably 25+ years.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
packers vs steelers

really hope its Seahawks vs whoever:suds:

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun to my head I'm taking Green Bay and New England.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gun to my head I'm taking Green Bay and New England.

I believe they have the best odds right now. It's the matchup I've been hoping for a while. I've given up on that dream.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go

Pittsburgh vs. Cardinals. I know 2 teams getting hyped for the year but the AFC just looks too complicated to really see who will rise to the top and I just trust the Steelers organization to do well this year. Cardinals mostly because I always love to see a team that has never won a Super Bowl get a chance and I think this year might be that last chance with the group they have right now. Palmer isn't getting any younger and I think this might be his last year of dominant play.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC seems much more loaded for contenders this season. Wouldn't mind seeing a "new face" representing the AFC.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go

Pittsburgh vs. Cardinals. I know 2 teams getting hyped for the year but the AFC just looks too complicated to really see who will rise to the top and I just trust the Steelers organization to do well this year. Cardinals mostly because I always love to see a team that has never won a Super Bowl get a chance and I think this year might be that last chance with the group they have right now. Palmer isn't getting any younger and I think this might be his last year of dominant play.

Really good picks. That was my pick last season. Cards were close but Steelers failed me. I agree with your assessment on Palmer as I believe he's closing in on 40 now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A rematch long overdue.
I dunno. Chiefs v Packers has a nice ring to it but its hard to pick against New England and its hard to pick against Green Bay when they have Nelson coming back and the easiest schedule in football (maybe)

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFC seems much more loaded for contenders this season. Wouldn't mind seeing a "new face" representing the AFC.

For contenders on the NFC it looks like Hawks, Panthers, Packers, Skins
AFC is Steelers, NE, Chiefs and????

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno. Chiefs v Packers has a nice ring to it but its hard to pick against New England and its hard to pick against Green Bay when they have Nelson coming back and the easiest schedule in football (maybe)

We do have a easy schedule from the looks of things right now but that's subject to change since things can change rapidly from year to year. Nelson hasn't played a down in the NFL in about 18 months now he's in his 30's now, coming back from a major knee injury and hasn't even played a single snap in preseason. I doubt he will be even close to the same caliber player he was a couple years ago. Hopefully I'm wrong but the odds are stacked against him.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should want Steelers for the SB that was stolen from you. Didn't the Hawks lose some D players this season though?

ya Seattle lost some D players mainly Bruce Irvin who's now a raider, but the core guys are still there and still in the prime, plus no hold outs like last year (KAM). And I think Seattle will make the playoffs and once that happens well anything can happen.

But as of right now.. as one poster wrote gun to head this is who I see in Superbowl. Dose it mean I want it too happen no, I want Seattle. As for the Steelers SB40 over and everyone knows the game didn't feel like a real game and its time to move on. If the play again and Seattle won ya it be a little sweeter but really its all about just winning.

Hell I'd be thrilled if the Superbowl was Seattle vs Browns, if you tell me Seattle wins.:suds:

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

While Sea and Ari beat each other up out west, GB will mosey into the 1 seed. And we know they are very tough to beat at home.

And I still think NE has the beans in the AFC.

So GB-NE.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya Seattle lost some D players mainly Bruce Irvin who's now a raider, but the core guys are still there and still in the prime, plus no hold outs like last year (KAM). And I think Seattle will make the playoffs and once that happens well anything can happen.

But as of right now.. as one poster wrote gun to head this is who I see in Superbowl. Dose it mean I want it too happen no, I want Seattle. As for the Steelers SB40 over and everyone knows the game didn't feel like a real game and its time to move on. If the play again and Seattle won ya it be a little sweeter but really its all about just winning.

Hell I'd be thrilled if the Superbowl was Seattle vs Browns, if you tell me Seattle wins.:suds:

I never thought Irvin was much use outside of random sacks. You guys should be strong contenders just like every year since Dangeruss joined up with pistol pete. Is Rawls going to be the starter? I heard other rookie RB's were challenging him.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants over Jets

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought Irvin was much use outside of random sacks. You guys should be strong contenders just like every year since Dangeruss joined up with pistol pete. Is Rawls going to be the starter? I heard other rookie RB's were challenging him.

yes Rawls is the starter, and will play week one, how much?? Pete might use him low to medium 10-15 carriers. He had two snaps in the last preseason game and look strong with a hard straight up the middle run for 8 yards.

And they have Michael as the number two whom seems to have figure out the NFL after being cut by both Cowboys and than Reskins last year. Every play Michael ran he'd have two arms around the football and no fumbles one of his main concerns a few years ago. (also some ? his heart, both seem to have been answer in the positive since returning last year)

RB mostly will not be there concern (not Beast mode Great but good), its pressure on the QB and can they give Wilson three seconds on clean pocket. If so watch out, the second half of last year Wilson was on fire.

I think Seattle going to be good, 11-5 were Seattle blows a should be win, like last year but I think AZ wins the division than playoffs who really knows at this point.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sea / KC

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes Rawls is the starter, and will play week one, how much?? Pete might use him low to medium 10-15 carriers. He had two snaps in the last preseason game and look strong with a hard straight up the middle run for 8 yards.

And they have Michael as the number two whom seems to have figure out the NFL after being cut by both Cowboys and than Reskins last year. Every play Michael ran he'd have two arms around the football and no fumbles one of his main concerns a few years ago. (also some ? his heart, both seem to have been answer in the positive since returning last year)

RB mostly will not be there concern (not Beast mode Great but good), its pressure on the QB and can they give Wilson three seconds on clean pocket. If so watch out, the second half of last year Wilson was on fire.

I think Seattle going to be good, 11-5 were Seattle blows a should be win, like last year but I think AZ wins the division than playoffs who really knows at this point.

Yeah, that's Wilsons team now...The Running game will be more than fine with Wilson taking his game to the next level...Like you said, that offensive line will be the biggets concern