• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE Official MBBRL 2016 Dynasty Fantasy Draft thread

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep me too. But since we can, we should go ahead and actually make the drop in Fantrax as well. .will not only save Micro time doing it later, but it'll also keep the available free agent list up to date
oh ya i agree there also just didnt mention that part as it was a given for me

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the missus, a Bronco fan (yeah don't get me started), saw him crying and is probably a fan for life now. ..great, another Denver QB I'll be dying to trash and won't be able to in my own house.
I need to meet this new highly intelligent wife of yours Treff.
Paxton in 2017!!!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RD 1
1) Barilko's Oilers- Ezekiel Elliott, drop none
2) Milk's Flying Graysons- OTC (but not really OTC yet.)
3) Steelerspride-
4) Cru Jones-
5) Fuzzy Power-
6) Smitty's Snakes-
7) That's What Cheesehead-
8) Smitty's Snakes-
9) Fuzzy Power-
10) Mickey's Pirates-
11) Ram Tough-
12) That's What Cheesehead-
13) Harold Seattle-
14) Treff's Fudpuckers-

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah! Lets get this rolling! Looking forward to seeing what kind of long shot is left when my turn finally rolls around.:rofl:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RD 1
1) Barilko's Oilers- Ezekiel Elliott, drop none
2) Milk's Flying Graysons- OTC (but not really OTC yet.)
3) Steelerspride-
4) Cru Jones-
5) Fuzzy Power-
6) Smitty's Snakes-
7) That's What Cheesehead-
8) Smitty's Snakes-
9) Fuzzy Power-
10) Mickey's Pirates-
11) Ram Tough-
12) That's What Cheesehead-
13) Harold Seattle-
14) Treff's Fudpuckers-

By the way, TKO is picking at 13.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say, the NFL draft did not make this second pick easy... there are players i want, but can't really spend the 2nd pick on them...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must say, the NFL draft did not make this second pick easy... there are players i want, but can't really spend the 2nd pick on them...
Thus the reasoning behind Bar's pick having enormous value, and everyone else's having little to none. ..extremely top heavy draft (1 guy, and then everyone else)leads to #2 not being all that much better than #8 or 14

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iit truly makes the RB picture very murky, how did the browns and colts not take anyone

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iit truly makes the RB picture very murky, how did the browns and colts not take anyone

I'm glad the Browns didn't, although they certainly could have (makes Crowell not look too shabby), but the Colts (?) - must have an awful lot of faith in the old guy and their handful of low expectation guys - expect a lot of passing from them !!!!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on those situations-

Colts-definitely in win now mode, and they feel Gore has enough to go one more year, with Turbin quality enough behind him. Plus their offense is tied entirely to Luck, the receivers, and the line. So take defense, oline and pray Luck stays healthy. Cuz if he doesn't, it doesn't matter, so no reason to blow a pick on a RB.

Clev- obvious total rebuild going on, they needed basically everything. The RB they'd need was Elliot, the TRich deal likely scared them of Henry, and no other RB in the draft was going to give them what they needed, so why bother? Why use a pick on a RB you know isn't going to be the answer, when you have so many holes to fill? Them not taking a RB is proof positive to me, that there was only one "big time ready" back to be had.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take on those situations-

Colts-definitely in win now mode, and they feel Gore has enough to go one more year, with Turbin quality enough behind him. Plus their offense is tied entirely to Luck, the receivers, and the line. So take defense, oline and pray Luck stays healthy. Cuz if he doesn't, it doesn't matter, so no reason to blow a pick on a RB.

Clev- obvious total rebuild going on, they needed basically everything. The RB they'd need was Elliot, the TRich deal likely scared them of Henry, and no other RB in the draft was going to give them what they needed, so why bother? Why use a pick on a RB you know isn't going to be the answer, when you have so many holes to fill? Them not taking a RB is proof positive to me, that there was only one "big time ready" back to be had.

with all due respect. Your rationale on Cleveland made me laugh. Your assuming the biggest joke franchise in the league knows what they are doing with drafting players, and player development. There has been nothing dating back at least a decade to make me thing that's true. So if Cleveland feels theres no one there, there may be 5-6 pro bowlers available

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with all due respect. Your rationale on Cleveland made me laugh. Your assuming the biggest joke franchise in the league knows what they are doing with drafting players, and player development. There has been nothing dating back at least a decade to make me thing that's true. So if Cleveland feels theres no one there, there may be 5-6 pro bowlers available
All new hands on deck in Cleveland..previous history is out the window, that reasoning doesn't hold water

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All new hands on deck in Cleveland..previous history is out the window, that reasoning doesn't hold water
well in that case then, neither does the new hands on deck, they have proved nothing, why would I believe they know what they are doing

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Depodesta can transform the A's from crap to a perennial contender, I give him the benefit of the doubt. That and I do trust Hue Jackson..especially when it comes to knowing decent RB's