• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 2015 Recruiting Thread....

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU's Samaje Perine showing off the guns

1zd2psh.jpg

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Kiffen? Bama lost Gentry to Texas. Now Dormandy picks Tennessee over Bama. It's early, but that is a bit surprising

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Kiffen? Bama lost Gentry to Texas. Now Dormandy picks Tennessee over Bama. It's early, but that is a bit surprising

Can't get 'em all. :noidea:

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess that answers that question

Dont take this as a crying oh my team didnt get him type post but why would a dual threat pick Alabama? Is there going to be major tweaks to the system there?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont take this as a crying oh my team didnt get him type post but why would a dual threat pick Alabama? Is there going to be major tweaks to the system there?

Not all dual-threats want to play in spread or option offenses. Alabama already has tremendous running backs and WR's to make plays, but can you imagine if we added a QB that can distribute the ball as well as make plays with his feet?

Lots of guys lately are showing that you don't have to be a bad passer to be a good runner.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why?...Here's why:
Better pay scale at Bama. Here's what Blake Barnett said about it:

"When I went down there, I absolutely fell in love with the coaches, with the school itself, and of course with the compensation package. I think Alabama's the place for me. I think it's the place that's going to develop me as a person and as an athlete," Barnett told Bleacher Report.

Furthermore:

Barnett visited Alabama late last week with his family. He was scheduled to visit Oregon later this week, but that may not happen with his commitment to Alabama. According to Barnett, "My family is completely satisfied with their new vehicles they received last week."

So no.....no major tweaks.....same system of 'pulling em' in' as always.

:whistle:

:wink: :wink: :wink:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?...Here's why:

"When I went down there, I absolutely fell in love with the coaches, with the school itself, and of course with the compensation package. I think Alabama's the place for me. I think it's the place that's going to develop me as a person and as an athlete," Barnett told Bleacher Report.

Furthermore:

Barnett visited Alabama late last week with his family. He was scheduled to visit Oregon later this week, but that may not happen with his commitment to Alabama. According to Barnett, "My family is completely satisfied with their new vehicles they received last week."

Yup, Willie Lyles tried but got outbid. :noidea:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why?...Here's why:

Furthermore:

:bawling:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess that answers that question

Not sure how getting your third choice answers any questions. Perhaps I only thought it was strange, due to the amazing recruiting standards set at Bama.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how getting your third choice answers any questions. Perhaps I only thought it was strange, due to the amazing recruiting standards set at Bama.

Blake Barnett is a big get for us, he's not a 3rd choice.

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ready to get that Trenton Thompson commit

WB1214

Hoopla Cash
$ 802.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
California football trio ready to commit at The Opening - ESPN

Kahlil McKenzie, Isaiah Langley, and Stephen Johnson will be committing this week.

I hate the way Johnson is going about this, making a commitment without sounding like he's really committed..

Johnson said he isn't quite sure what will happen with his recruitment after he announces his decision.

"I'm not sure yet on visits," Johnson said. "I just want to see where it takes me and see what happens.