• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Miami Heat Thread

How Far Will the Miami Heat Go in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers fans happy but now they can get booted from the playoffs by the Heat or the Cavs....Boom that!

That depends on the moves Indy still has to make. My guess is Hibbert will be gone soon and maybe Lance. I don't mind what Miami did this off season, but they aren't the same without LeBron (you know it). Who knows what happens with Indy as well. I don't know. But, simply put, I am happy that LeBron fucked you guys and dumped you. You all got too cocky after the prom king took you to the dance.

And for the record, I am one of the guys that voted that you'd miss the playoffs...because I'm have become a goddamn hater of the Heat.

BOOM!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers will be lucky if they get out of the 2nd round

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lone Granger's boy toy is on the Heat roster! Everyone point and laugh!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lone Granger's boy toy is on the Heat roster! Everyone point and laugh!

Jimmies rustled, Christy?

I don't even care that he plays for the Heat and if I ever sounded like I did, I was just acting. Kind of like how you act like you are a straight man, when everybody knows that isn't true.

pointing-and-laughing.gif

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmies rustled, Christy?

I don't even care that he plays for the Heat and if I ever sounded like I did, I was just acting. Kind of like how you act like you are a straight man, when everybody knows that isn't true.

pointing-and-laughing.gif
You know you cared..."if I ever sounded like I did, I was just acting."

Buahahahaha!

Spoken like a TRUE Granger fan... Lone Granger = Newest Heat fan...

Again everyone, point and laugh!

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know you cared..."if I ever sounded like I did, I was just acting."

Buahahahaha!

Spoken like a TRUE Granger fan... Lone Granger = Newest Heat fan...

Again everyone, point and laugh!

Look fatso, the only remark I think I ever made about that BS was "WTF?". It just took me by surprise, but my only concern is Indiana basketball. My name is just something I have had for ever, kinda like that vagina you have between your legs. Kinda tough to get rid of it when you have had it for so long, ya know.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look fatso, the only remark I think I ever made about that BS was "WTF?". It just took me by surprise, but my only concern is Indiana basketball. My name is just something I have had for ever, kinda like that vagina you have between your legs. Kinda tough to get rid of it when you have had it for so long, ya know.

Hey man, you can ignore Chrisper. As Pacers fans, we need to stick together. Lance is going to find is way back somehow and we'll be favorites to at least win the East.

You see here, Chrisper and I have had our ups and downs since we started on CBS back in 2007. Since we're both Pacers fans, he's airing out all his hatred of myself onto you.:clap:

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww! Really? You're getting butt hurt because I was talking about your oh so special favorite player, who FYI... Plays for the Heat now.

You're better than name calling, HEATgranger.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, you can ignore Chrisper. As Pacers fans, we need to stick together. Lance is going to find is way back somehow and we'll be favorites to at least win the East.

You see here, Chrisper and I have had our ups and downs since we started on CBS back in 2007. Since we're both Pacers fans, he's airing out all his hatred of myself onto you.:clap:

That's why? LOL. Fuck, I'm not even sure I had ever met the guy before and he starts talkin trash.

That said, I want Hibbert gone unless he has found the magical fountain of confidence. I want Lance back, under the condition he curbs his enthusiasm when riling up opponets that will kill our team when pissed off. I want a tough trash talker with skill, but he needs to no when to shut and pick his battles. Hopefully that comes with experience and being around Bird.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwww! Really? You're getting butt hurt because I was talking about your oh so special favorite player, who FYI... Plays for the Heat now.

You're better than name calling, HEATgranger.

You keep on trying to kick in a steel door with your little girly legs lol. Bring something else, I don't care about Granger enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm a Pacers fan! I bet if Indiana was able to sign James, Granger Danger wouldn't be blah blah blahing.

No fan would.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Indy doesn't get back Lance they may not be a top 3 seed anymore with the way Hibbert confidence is gone.

If Lance comes back I expect them to be a top 2 seed

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep on trying to kick in a steel door with your little girlie legs lol. Bring something else, I don't care about Granger enough.
Let the hate flow through you!

You care enough that your SN is named after him. Just give in and join the remaining Heat fans.

You can do it..