• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The lurkers lounge

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it has been 1 hour since anyone has posted anything in this MLB area, and as I have seen people viewing the whole time, I thought I would create this thread so all of you lurkers lurking can have a place to post, instead of just staring at everything that has already been posted.

Call it a community service.

So, what makes someone just lurk here instead of posting something? Anything?

GO!

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes the window is just open in my background while I'm working... I'll refresh to see if there is anything new...

I usually bounce back n forth between the water cooler and here...

:suds:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give a hoot or a holler about baseball in the middle of football and basketball seasons. Won't care about it until AFTER the NBA Finals are over.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't give a hoot or a holler about baseball in the middle of football and basketball seasons. Won't care about it until AFTER the NBA Finals are over.

Fair enough. Then you are here then on this board because........?

I asked this question for years on a former board, and would never get what I considered a good solid logical answer. When there are boards specifically for the sports that you are currently following, why would anyone be posting here, and be posting about not following and caring about baseball?

Sorry, I just need the things in my life to make a bit more sense than this.....

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Then you are here then on this board because........?

I asked this question for years on a former board, and would never get what I considered a good solid logical answer. When there are boards specifically for the sports that you are currently following, why would anyone be posting here, and be posting about not following and caring about baseball?

Sorry, I just need the things in my life to make a bit more sense than this.....

Here because it was on the New Posts list near the top and nobody is posting much of anything right now on the other boards.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here because it was on the New Posts list near the top and nobody is posting much of anything right now on the other boards.

Once again, fair enough. Kind of the same thing I am doing here, save for the fact that I never leave the MLB area, as I don't feel like I can really contribute to other sports I don't really follow and watch like I do baseball.

I will just have to hope to bring in others like yourself, so we can all be bored together. Better than being alone......

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This rump roast tastes like rump!

Hey! This one is gross. On Tuesday, Jeffery Arthur Feehan plead guilty to six charges, which included stealing from two Real Canadian Superstore grocerystores in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. The Guardian reports that it was from these stores, that Mr. Feehan stole $71.32 worth of chicken, bacon, and steaks.

It appears that Mr. Feehan’s moves were not so smooth, Truro Daily News writes that the store’s staff “watched him put food in a basket, then take it into the bathroom where he stuck it down his pants.”

That’s not the weirdest part, though. Crown attorney (crown attorney is a government’s prosecutor in criminal cases in Canada) Valerie Moore mentioned that the store was able to get their food back so they could properly sell it. You know, the food that had been down this dude’s pants in the bathroom. This obviously gave Ms. Moore pause as she said, “That sounds strange. They must have been well wrapped in plastic given that they were down his pants.”

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Human snow plow FAIL

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Grab! Grab! Grab!" bellows Vince Lombardi. "Grab! Grab! Grab! Everybody's grabbing out there!"

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, fair enough. Kind of the same thing I am doing here, save for the fact that I never leave the MLB area, as I don't feel like I can really contribute to other sports I don't really follow and watch like I do baseball.

I will just have to hope to bring in others like yourself, so we can all be bored together. Better than being alone......

Besides, the Braves are doing squat this off season. We'll be a little worse than we were last year unless the rookies all pan out.

Better to concentrate on Falcons getting rid of the riff-raff and the Hawks being mediocre again - for now. Besides, UNC made a bowl game this year! I can't believe we are favored to win it?