• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Two Games Of The Season

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These games will be a good litmus test for the 49ers since I believe both teams, the Bears and the Rams, will be putting forth their best effort to try and secure the highest playoff seeding they can get.
This will show us something about where the 49ers stand rather than having them play against both teams' backups. I look forward to it.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do too, as always. Good to have some newer guys playing on D, such as DJ Jones, Marcel Harris, and Tavarious Moore.

We're at home again but the 49ers haven't played well two games in a row. Even in defeat they did play some decent games, but don't think two in row?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do too, as always. Good to have some newer guys playing on D, such as DJ Jones, Marcel Harris, and Tavarious Moore.

We're at home again but the 49ers haven't played well two games in a row. Even in defeat they did play some decent games, but don't think two in row?
Disagree. The last two games they played well enough to win and they did. That's good enough for now.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Disagree. The last two games they played well enough to win and they did. That's good enough for now.

Haaa, says the guy who was adamant they should've lost both games in the 4th quarter.

Ok, they played well in the last two games, but i'm not betting on a trifecta.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haaa, says the guy who was adamant they should've lost both games in the 4th quarter.

Ok, they played well in the last two games, but i'm not betting on a trifecta.
Its a helluva lot better than it was before when they were getting blown out.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Its a helluva lot better than it was before when they were getting blown out.

i had to laugh because i think you're the most pessimistic fan on this board? :-)

Nothing wrong with that mind you, everyone has a different reaction to "prolonged losing". Just laughing out loud cause the most pessimistic fan states the 49ers DID have TWO good games in a row.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the next couple of games will be big for some individual players to show what they can do to either get a roster spot next year or put themselves in the running for a starting position. I am interested in seeing how T. Moore plays at corner. With Sherman on the right side, Moore will get tested.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i had to laugh because i think you're the most pessimistic fan on this board? :-)

Nothing wrong with that mind you, everyone has a different reaction to "prolonged losing". Just laughing out loud cause the most pessimistic fan states the 49ers DID have TWO good games in a row.
I think its more like the most honest fan. I don't sugar coat it; I speak the truth. If they suck they suck, If they played acceptably well they get some credit.