• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jaguars can't even win on Twitter

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is hilarious! What is even better is all the Broncos hate in the comments. Accusations of running up the score, people accusing the Broncos twitter guy of having no class, and on it goes. I love that the Broncos are so good they have brought out all this hatred in other fans.

BroncoInCALI

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact that one of the comments goes as far as to say "I lost respect for the Broncos with how they treated Tebow."

Comical. You mean dropping a dude who can't throw a consistent spiral is a bad thing? Then consider the fact they did so because they picked up Peyton Manning.

Let the stupidity of that comment sink in for a moment. lol

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the fact that one of the comments goes as far as to say "I lost respect for the Broncos with how they treated Tebow."

Comical. You mean dropping a dude who can't throw a consistent spiral is a bad thing? Then consider the fact they did so because they picked up Peyton Manning.

Let the stupidity of that comment sink in for a moment. lol

Was prolly JagsBoy who left that comment..... either that or another Tebow fan familiar to us all....:laugh3:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they seem to forget the whole letting Tebow choose where he wanted to go of the Jaguars and Jets and he chose the Jets. Most teams don't give a player the choice but go with the better draft picks.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Insert Jacksonville for San Diego here-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HNJ93HCxUA]Anchorman: Go Fuck Yourself San Diego - YouTube[/ame]

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is hilarious! What is even better is all the Broncos hate in the comments. Accusations of running up the score, people accusing the Broncos twitter guy of having no class, and on it goes. I love that the Broncos are so good they have brought out all this hatred in other fans.

gotta give it to you guys for the simple fact no one hates on a loser...

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG, I fell out of my chair laughing at this comment: Jags are mad , lookout denver. If the Jags can hold you to 2 points, they have a 50/50 shot at winning.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even my wife, who has absolutely no use for political correctness, said she thought this was a thinly veiled way of saying, "jaguars suck." I told her she was dead wrong, and that a comparison in offensive output is natural considering the two teams are playing each other next. It was simply a statement of fact: on sunday the Broncos scored 51 points, which happens to be the same number of points the Jaguars have scored through 5 games. There is nothing subjective about it, it is simply a statement of fact.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if it was a jab? You can call a turd a diamond, doesn't mean you will put it on a ring. The jags suck. No one in the entire NFL thinks otherwise. You want people to stop saying things like "the broncos scored as much on Sunday as the jaguars have all year", stop playing so poorly. There is no participation trophy in the NFL. Sack up and deal with it.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO I like your thinking

Londoners don't even want the Jaguars to move to London as has been speculated.

There was a good article about it somewhere. They are fiercely loyal to their sports teams and would never welcome or support a losing franchise.