• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Injury Thread

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Dennis Pitta was carted off after colliding with a safety today as well.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MCL & ACL. I'm sorry he got hurt but I disagree with you about him biting the dust as a FA next year. He'll be a great target because his price tag won't be out of this world.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
MCL & ACL. I'm sorry he got hurt but I disagree with you about him biting the dust as a FA next year. He'll be a great target because his price tag won't be out of this world.

That's exactly what I mean by him biting the FA dust. He just lost out on some $erious cas$h.

I wouldn't have touched Maclin with a 50 foot pole even before the injury; this just confirms it for me.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A browns player was taken to hospital with neck injury. He is awake and moving all extremities according to reports. Player not known at this time.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Official word on Maclin too from MRI; torn ACL, out for the season.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
NFL Network just reported MRI shows a torn ACL.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dislocated hip is what ended Bo Jackson's career. It is amazing how far surgery has come since then.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dislocated hip is what ended Bo Jackson's career. It is amazing how far surgery has come since then.

That was a special circumstance. I was watching the 30 for 30 about Bo on Netflix the other day. He dislocated his hip and when he rolled over on the field it popped back in and when he told the doctors that story, they didn't believe him and said it was impossible so they never actually checked him out as thoroughly as they should have. Add that in with him trying to be tough and walk off the pain over the next few months, they didn't realize until it was too late that the blood vessel ruptured and that his hip bones died.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A browns player was taken to hospital with neck injury. He is awake and moving all extremities according to reports. Player not known at this time.

Just said it was Ryan Miller and apparently he is OK.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That's not entirely fair. It was complications from the dislocated him. Specifically, I believe it was him rolling over immediately after it happened and popping it back in. Avascular necrosis is what actually ended his football career (same disease Hearst got after his broken ankle in Atlanta). You can blame the broken hip in the sense that the disease wouldn't happen without the dislocation, but a dislocated hip wasn't technically the cause.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew that Pitta was going to be out for a long time. I once dislocated my hip playing basketball.

All my injuries have come from playing baskettball. Football some bruises and that was it. Baseball a twisted knee and that was it.

Basketball : Tore ACL, MCL,and PCL. Also cartridge. Dislocated my knee cap with one injury. Also my last. Broke both my pinkies going for rebounds one game after the other. Broke my nose from an elbow. Dislocated my hip when some jackass drove into my back cause i was boxing him out. Got a cut on my nose that left a huge scare when someone went for a rebound behind me and clawed my nose and it tore their fingernail out and it imbedded in my nose. And my baseball career ended after i went up for a rebound and my arm was pulled behind my head straight back which tore my triceps and my rotator cuff.

Man I guess I am injury prone. But it might be that I always went all out and put myself in bad spots too.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I think I Just heard on ESPN Radio that Denver C Dan Koppen tore his ACL.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I don't know who he is but maybe I should. Nah, I don't know. Just posting it because it was either on the NFL headlines section of some website or on it's email service, so big enough? I don't know.

Bears' McBride Out

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Percy_Harvin

when everything is goin good sometimes life throw u a curve ball... sorry to half to report that my injury will require surgery...