• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Horsesh"U"

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11046933_10152768082436172_6634491902482560772_n.jpg

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore + A Johnson

AH. I'm terrible with college teams.

And damn the Colts. I wanted Johnson and Cole (either, or, or both pending price) on the Hawks. I think Johnson's deal would've been a bit too much for Seattle/Green Bay/NE which is why Indy made sense, but alas. Cap room planning is cap room planning.

Should be an interesting AFC next year. Don't see much changing NFC wise.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AH. I'm terrible with college teams.

And damn the Colts. I wanted Johnson and Cole (either, or, or both pending price) on the Hawks. I think Johnson's deal would've been a bit too much for Seattle/Green Bay/NE which is why Indy made sense, but alas. Cap room planning is cap room planning.

Should be an interesting AFC next year. Don't see much changing NFC wise.
Meh, I think 2 years ago this would've been a much better get for Indy, but 32 year old Gore and 34 year old Johnson just aren't what they used to be. Both are still productive players, for sure, but no longer in their prime. They may both be improvements for the Colts, but I don't think Seattle missed out with Johnson at all.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Hate the "U" cuz the the Catholics vs. Convicts rivalry from back in the day, but I loved Reggie :( so I cant hate on these two cuz they went to a shit college.....but I did hate AJ for a looooong time. <3 now

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I think 2 years ago this would've been a much better get for Indy, but 32 year old Gore and 34 year old Johnson just aren't what they used to be. Both are still productive players, for sure, but no longer in their prime. They may both be improvements for the Colts, but I don't think Seattle missed out with Johnson at all.

I wouldn't want Seattle to pay 3 years $21M for him, but a 2 year $12M I would've welcomed. Guy is a stud blocker and will work hard for a ring.

It just sticks me sour the Colts had more cap room to pull it off. I think they overpaid SLIGHTLY (calm down Colts fans) to beat out GB/NE/SEA when Johnson clearly wanted one of those 4 teams. But when you got the money, lock it down. I think if Indy was in a similar cap position, Johnson might be on a diff. team.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An upgrade is an upgrade. We as NFL fans dont look to win a Super Bowl in 5 years....we wanna win next year! Owners, management, coaches, and players have that same philosophy. ..

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An upgrade is an upgrade. We as NFL fans dont look to win a Super Bowl in 5 years....we wanna win next year! Owners, management, coaches, and players have that same philosophy. ..
So all upgrades are created equally? Interesting.

The Andre Johnson the Colts got today is not the Andre Johnson of a few years ago. That's my point. However, if I need to concede the point so we can stop crying about how Luck has no supporting cast, then I'm all for that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So all upgrades are created equally? Interesting.

The Andre Johnson the Colts got today is not the Andre Johnson of a few years ago. That's my point. However, if I need to concede the point so we can stop crying about how Luck has no supporting cast, then I'm all for that.

Andre Johnson has never had a legit QB, so this "prime" you speak of is yet to come? Regardless....we shall see!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Johnson has never had a legit QB, so this "prime" you speak of is yet to come? Regardless....we shall see!

Mmm, I think most people would argue Andre Johnson's PRIME has come and gone. Even Boldin while he played great in San Fran his first year, was not QUITE the same as when he played in Arizona.

Overall I think 3 years $21M is not bad for this type of receiver, but I doubt he'll play his BEST football in Indy. HE COULD yes, but if I was a betting man (and put your bias aside - if you were a betting man) - you'd take the under.

I still think Andre Johnson will be a great asset for the Colts though and elevate them a little extra. All said, dying to see how Colts fans respond to this. Rational, or 49ers style?

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make this really interesting.

Better trio: Luck-Gore-Johnson or Wilson-Lynch-Graham?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm, I think most people would argue Andre Johnson's PRIME has come and gone. Even Boldin while he played great in San Fran his first year, was not QUITE the same as when he played in Arizona.

Overall I think 3 years $21M is not bad for this type of receiver, but I doubt he'll play his BEST football in Indy. HE COULD yes, but if I was a betting man (and put your bias aside - if you were a betting man) - you'd take the under.

I still think Andre Johnson will be a great asset for the Colts though and elevate them a little extra. All said, dying to see how Colts fans respond to this. Rational, or 49ers style?

Boldin with Kaepernick? Seriously? I look at AJ with Luck as a better comparison as Moss with Brady or Rice with......was it Rich Gannon?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boldin with Kaepernick? Seriously? I look at AJ with Luck as a better comparison as Moss with Brady or Rice with......was it Rich Gannon?

And we've lost cabin pressure. Good 'Luck' next year Colts!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's make this really interesting.

Better trio: Luck-Gore-Johnson or Wilson-Lynch-Graham?

Well most agrees with Luck over Wilson. And id take Lynch over Gore. Graham is better than our TEs, but not by much.....and our WR core dominates.....just wish we had your defense.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was about time that I found an answer we both could agree on.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well most agrees with Luck over Wilson. And id take Lynch over Gore. Graham is better than our TEs, but not by much.....and our WR core dominates.....just wish we had your defense.

all they need is for these guys to help and lead the youngsters. ty and moncrief are 2 good young carter is a 6 5 wr . reggie could no longer get off the line and catch a ball . gore will get help from vick ballard he is a good one hurt last 2 years . howell is a good safety but almost got hurt right out of the gate last year .

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, if it is 2 out of 3...