• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Giants and Hard Knocks

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the heat the media is spinning at the Giants letting Barkley test free agency.
I mean the damn GM said it on the show , need to get better protection up front on the oline!

I mean don't get me wrong I'm not angry he landed with my Birds, but this whole narrative is getting whiny!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect? The NY press celebrating Barkley headed to a hated rival??
Get a drink and relax. You need to worry more about beating the Patriots in the preseason than the NY media.:heh:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you expect? The NY press celebrating Barkley headed to a hated rival??
Get a drink and relax. You need to worry more about beating the Patriots in the preseason than the NY media.:heh:

holy crap you already drunk this morning pal> Little early for that?

I just find it interesting that everyone knows a running back is not valued on an NFL roster. there shouldn't be this narrative " oh the Giants dissed Barkley!'

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happens all the time mcnabb... Teams want to sign players or keep them but they are strapped for cash and just don't have the room to do it... so instead of franchising a player or stringing them along they do the nice thing and say: "Hey go test the market, and make sure to come back to us." And then the player comes back with the "I WAS DISRESPECTED - I WANT MAH RESPECT!"

Seattle did the same thing with Richard Sherman. They literally could not keep him. They had no cap to sign him. So Seattle released him so he could sign with another team early on and he did with San Fran... who gave him WAY more than Seattle could ever afford. Then Sherman whined about how Seattle disrespected him, lol. Seattle's FO said they would've loved to bring Sherman back, but they just couldn't afford what he wanted and what San Fran offered was WAAAAAAAY higher than what they could.

Same thing with Barkley. And the NY news will report whatever clickbait they can at the moment since the POTUS is a bumbling buffoon and they're all having to eat crow on that.