• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Genius is back

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello boys. You all remember me as BS75 on the Bears forum, i picked a new handle for me here that better fits my superior Bears knowledge (and adds a fun ironic twist for the idiots). Whatever, here we go.

What we know so far:

So who still disagrees with me when i said all along that Conte sucked? Who is that fellow that made me point out play by play when Conte sucked in one particular game? I provided and he still disagreed. It's one thing to get a prediction wrong (we all do that) but to stare at a player during a game and still not understand whether he is playing well or not is a clear sign of a fan not understanding the game. Noonthirtyjoe knows what I am talking about. I of course, do not suffer from this affliction. Conte is simply too small, too weak, too slow and too unskilled to play at this level. He would make a good grocery bagger.

So who still disagrees with me that Major Wright was not that good? I said all along he was better than Conte but that's not saying much. He was overrated here and overall is just barely average SS. He will not be missed. Good riddance.

Devin Hester still sucks at WR. Yeah, who predicted this? That's right, the genius.

Who wanted to draft multiple offensive linemen to address the offense? That's right the genius again. Did it work? Of course it did.

Our offseason moves:

We overpaid for Cutler. Plain and simple.

I was very disappointed to see Peppers and Melton go. I would love to see Peppers and Allen play together. I understood why both players left and I can't fault management but they were two of my favorite players.

To much credit was given to Josh McCown. It was the system that made him good. Believe me, we didn't lose much here. Tampa made a desperate play that won't pan out for them.

I loved the Allen pickup. Lukewarm on the Houston pickup.

And i was especially thrilled we resigned Tim Jennings.

I could have lived with Tillman walking.

What a shame we couldn't land Michael Bennett.

I wish we would have resigned Corey Wooton as well.

Our coach:

Marc Trestman obviously a brilliant offensive coach but he strikes me as someone who has very little common sense and will be frustrating to listen to throughout the season. I wish he was just our OC not the head coach.

Predictions:

I love Shea's move to LB. I think this move will rejuvenate him and instantly upgrades a weak position.

I think Bostic is junk. He's not smart enough to play at this level. The best way of describing Bostic is "clueless". Another bust for Emery on the defensive side of the ball.

The draft:

There is no doubt we need upgrades at both safety positions. But i still maintain we need to upgrade the DLine before anything else. We did that to Allen and Houston already but we desperately need a DT. DT should be our top priority in the draft. I would love to see Emery be bold and move up in the draft and take Donald. Because there is no way he drops below Lovie's Bucs.

This entire draft should be focusing on defense. Starting from inside out. A young QB to groom for Trestman in the later rounds is okay and so is drafting one more OLineman in the later rounds too is okay.

In conclusion:

Our window of opportunity is closing fast. This will be a very critical draft for Emery. If i was the owner, i would make his job dependent on this draft.

Finally, i would love for the Bears to be selected for HBO's Hard Knocks

Go Bears!

dcenate050

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

I'll be here to grade the Bears draft for you all! Lets keep it clean in here and here's to hoping for johnny football in a bears hat tonight

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McCown was made by the system, Conte and Wright were broken by the system. They were two up and coming safeties until this year. No urlacher covering the middle third of the field and a terrible defensive coordinator from the worst defense in the league where he was fired to the worst defense in the league his first year. Then they keep him because Trestman needs a fall guy for next spring when we dont make the playoffs.

Jennings blows. Cheats on breaks to get interceptions, double moves beat him every time, then its the safety to blame. Its not hard to play cornerback when you are playing your corners at the first down markers.

Cutler was overpaid and will be overpaid. if he breaks his pinky finger nail he will miss a game now that he is guaranteed three years. Quarterback guru and you stick with a gunslinger and make him the highest paid quarterback in the league this season.

Bostic is a beast. They just need to use him right. He is the only guy we have on the roster that you will know you got hit when he hits you. The rest of them move out of the way and allow receivers and running backs to stretch an extra two or three yards when they were technically tackled. The new linebacker and dline coaches might help, but ultimately its in the hands of a putz making the calls. Mel Tucker is a good position coach, players like him, but when it comes time to make a decision and make a call, he is lacking. You cannot always blame the players when cornerbacks and safeties are playing different coverages.

I think we need a quarterback earlier than eventually. Palmer will not be McCown, who was a starter in this league. Farve was a great quarterback, hated his backups, just like jay. numbers dont mean anything if cutler does not get this team to the playoffs. Next year the new defensive coordinator will be called the assistant head coach.

C

cubzzzfanincali

I'm actually glad you are back BS. You are wrong as much as anyone, but always entertaining.

dcenate050

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn't of said it any better buddy. trade cutler and draft johnny football

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trolling won't be tolerated.

couldn't of said it any better buddy. trade cutler and draft johnny football

Stop trolling already. Stay on the packers board. Have you not learned your lesson yet?]

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop trolling already. Stay on the packers board. Have you not learned your lesson yet?]

He's a fucking dick... Just ignore him.

BS, you are so full of shit most of the time but I'm glad you're here...

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If McCown was made by the system, Conte and Wright were broken by the system. They were two up and coming safeties until this year. No urlacher covering the middle third of the field and a terrible defensive coordinator from the worst defense in the league where he was fired to the worst defense in the league his first year. Then they keep him because Trestman needs a fall guy for next spring when we dont make the playoffs

Wrong. Our coach is known to be an offensive genius. McCown has never been rated higher than he is now. Common sense would dictate the system made McCown.

Conte and Wright were never good. I recognized this their rookie year, just because other didn't doesn't mean the system screwed them. They are examples of the system covering up their poor play and last year, they were exposed when talent around them went away.

And your comments about Trestman sabotaging the team just to have a fall guy is just silly.

Jennings blows. Cheats on breaks to get interceptions, double moves beat him every time, then its the safety to blame. Its not hard to play cornerback when you are playing your corners at the first down markers.

Wrong again. he is one of the better CBs in the league and I am glad we extended him. I find it mind boggling that you think Jennings, a pro bowler, "blows" but Conte and Wright are strongly being implied as good. That to me is LOL FUNNY and destroys all credibility you have. Thank God you are not in charge where Jennings would have never been resigned and Conte and Wright would still be starting. LOL. O---KAY. I am sure everyone else is wrong and you are right, Jennings probably got into the pro bowl by accident.

Bostic is a beast. They just need to use him right. He is the only guy we have on the roster that you will know you got hit when he hits you. The rest of them move out of the way and allow receivers and running backs to stretch an extra two or three yards when they were technically tackled.

So lets get this straight. Bostic, Conte and Wright were all used incorrectly therefore you could say the system basically screwed them? Make excuses much? Oh and lets not forget that Bostic is the only guy that hits and the rest just "move out of the way and allow receivers and running backs to stretch extra yards". Now i see what i'm dealing with, you clearly don't know what you are talking about

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you here BS. I see your still a prick and I assume that water is still wet also. Good post as I agree with you on every point. Thus proving your a prick.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol… I like BS. Glad he's here to stir shit up.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you here BS. I see your still a prick and I assume that water is still wet also. Good post as I agree with you on every point. Thus proving your a prick.

Careful Noon, we have mods here. Lets keep it civil.

Still think Conte doesn't suck? Figure it out yet? Probably not. It takes a captain obvious freight truck to run over you before you get it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still think Conte doesn't suck? Figure it out yet? Probably not. It takes a captain obvious freight truck to run over you before you get it.

Mods don't care about swearing. But they are harsh on the trolling.

On that note: Piss Shit Fuck Cock Cu nt Motherfucker... and Tits

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Still think Conte doesn't suck? Figure it out yet? Probably not. Your kinda right, I did think Conte was avg. He is not.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^

faggot_o_522395.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be better.

Noob should paint his house green and gold and get it over with.