• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Fan Nation Migration is almost complete.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, just in time to NOT watch the beloved Leafs make a deep Cup run :doh:

I'm still waffling.

I have the official Spousal Unit OK.

And it's been since 2007 since I bought my last one (58" Panny plasma).

Somehow $6K seems like a lot...... I've never been over $5K before, but I've done that twice....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This site is a welcome transition from that FN shit hole.
Speaking of shit, did you notice that the parasite named Dole followed everybody over here? Talk about thriving on rejection.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow $6K seems like a lot...... I've never been over $5K before, but I've done that twice....

6K :L

I was trying to figure out the other day why I have so much more $$ since I moved south of the border.

Its crap like that....Canadian pricing (even before GST) is completely insane for some things.

Last month there were 70" Sharp TVs going for around $1700 + 6% State tax

At 6K I would be thinking long and hard too. At least, until they invent a TV that will actually, you know, spray you with ice chips when the players spray the goalie. Now that would be worth it :laugh3:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was trying to figure out the other day why I have so much more $$ since I moved south of the border.

Its crap like that....Canadian pricing (even before GST) is completely insane for some things.

At 6K I would be thinking long and hard too. At least, until they invent a TV that will actually, you know, spray you with ice chips when the players spray the goalie. Now that would be worth it :laugh3:
Come to NH and save the 6%.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a new model that is just out and while not a 4K unit, it's almost. That was all in, delivered and with a 4 year replacement warranty.

I could spend less but buy old technology. I don't do that.

All in all I'd rather be in Canuckistan.....

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a new model that is just out and while not a 4K unit, it's almost. That was all in, delivered and with a 4 year replacement warranty.

I could spend less but buy old technology. I don't do that.

All in all I'd rather be in Canuckistan.....

Some are suggesting that 4K will be a very interim step as most TV/film distributors are waiting for the next technology after 4K :noidea: