• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Elder Scrolls Online

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elder Scrolls Online – Preview | Acolytes Gaming Community

The Elder Scrolls Online will feature a three faction warfare system, pulling from the past 20 years of the Elder Scroll’s intellectual property. The factions being represented are the The Ebonheart Pact, The Aldmeri Dominion, and The Daggerfall Covenant.

Each faction will consist of three races from specific regions of Tamriel.

The Ebonheart Pact: Dark Elf, Nord, Argonian
The Aldmeri Dominion: High Elf, Wood Elf, Khajiit
The Daggerfall Covenant: Breton, Redguard, Orc

Map_tamriel.jpg

Combat in The Elder Scrolls Online

Combat in ESO features a simple and intuitive control scheme that relies heavily on situational responsiveness and an action combat system to keep the game from becoming overly predictable or repetitive. Perhaps the most significant contribution of this system to the MMO genre comes through the adoption of the fundamental action combat system that has been featured in the most recent single player TES games. This installment of our Hands-On With The Elder Scrolls Online series goes into elaborate detail regarding the control system, combat abilities, and group synergy employed in The Elder Scrolls Online.

FlameAtronach-600x337.jpg

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this going to be a like a World of Warcraft type thing, except much more awesome? I might have missed it, but will it be something we download or does it come in CD?

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that you'll buy the disc initially but they might have a download available for it. Unfortunately, it's not coming out til next spring.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good, I have time to buy a new PC in that time. I may have to give this a go.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's partly personal burnout but there seems to be a dropoff in overall subscribers as well. I think the mmorpg genre peaked a couple years ago - with WoW the undisputed, unscathed champ. Nothing new will ever replace WoW in terms of subscribers, cultural phenomenon, or general public popularity; or replace early EQ camping stories; or recreate the UO/Meridian59 early pioneer nostalgia...If SW:TOR couldn't break 2m subscribers then the bar needs to be lowered either in terms of polish, developer costs and objectives, or player expectations...

PlayRPS.com - The Rock Paper Scissors Game

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]KxJTsq2XeKY&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]