• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bills

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could be a sleeper this year. They have improved the pass rush big time with the signing of Williams and Kyle Williams coming back from being injured last year.

I'm not saying they are a Super Bowl quality team but with a great pass rush and two very good running backs in Spiller and Jackson (who was leading the league in yards from scrimmage before his injury) two good tight ends and an underrated Stevie J at WR they are going to surprise some teams.

Trying not to be a homer but I feel good about the direction this team is headed. Coward from ESPN picks them to finish second in the AFC east right behind the Pats.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think with your boys getting a taste of victory again last year will spark them going forward.

Like you said, young team with a lot of pretty competitive players should make the year damn interesting.

Good luck bro!

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Bills do get to play Miami twice per year so that's 2 wins right their. I actually like the Gillmore pick. They need DB's to play against the Pats. The Pass Rush should be much improved from last year. The biggest thing that needs to improve is Fitzpatrick's consistancy. There are times he looks like a top 5 to 10 QB in the league. However, at other times he looks like Rex Grossman.

I can easily see the Bills finishing 2nd in the division. The Jets are always the all hype team. Their defense will be good, but the Jets have the two most OVERHYPED QB's in the league & could use some help at WR & RB.