• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Best Songs about God/Religion

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wayne Shorter (tenor saxophone); James Spaulding (alto saxophone); Freddie Hubbard (trumpet, flugelhorn); Alan Shorter (flugelhorn); Grachan Moncur III (trombone); Herbie Hancock (piano); Ron Carter (acoustic bass); Joe Chambers (drums).

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of religious type experiences, how was concert day at MJF @yoga≈surfing?

Man, I gotta say...it was like church the way it ought to be. Had an amazing time.
Music was supreme..weather phenomenal. Venue, people in the crowd, sights,sounds, eats, drinks....all fantastic.
I'm still buzzing.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I gotta say...it was like church the way it ought to be. Had an amazing time.
Music was supreme..weather phenomenal. Venue, people in the crowd, sights,sounds, eats, drinks....all fantastic.
I'm still buzzing.

Right arm and gravy. A well performed concert (or better yet, a few concerts) kicks total ass.

TBH, I'm still buzzing over this Moog that arrived last week. There's honestly nothing like it. No clone comes close.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right arm and gravy. A well performed concert (or better yet, a few concerts) kicks total ass.

TBH, I'm still buzzing over this Moog that arrived last week. There's honestly nothing like it. No clone comes close.

Farm out, brah...keep it growin'...always knowin'....that there is no slowin'...when the music's flowin'