• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bear

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried giving this show another go, I made it to halfway through Fish. I have never had a TV show give me anxiety the way this one does. It is so well done.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont consider it a binge, at least not for me... i think i max out at 2 episodes that i can watch in a day.... its too slow/heavy of a show... with everyone just being crazy people...

maybe a slow binge, where you can watch the whole season in a week is good... but watching it all in a day or 2 is too hard... IMO

Ok that I can agree with.

I more was arguing from the stand point of dropping it at once rather than week to week eps.

I think doing 1 ep a week would be very detrimental to the show.

I can completely see only wanting to do an Ep or 2 at a time.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok that I can agree with.

I more was arguing from the stand point of dropping it at once rather than week to week eps.

I think doing 1 ep a week would be very detrimental to the show.

I can completely see only wanting to do an Ep or 2 at a time.

oh... yea... im happy it does the season drop... i prefer that almost always... unless a show has water cooler talk appeal...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just dont consider it a binge, at least not for me... i think i max out at 2 episodes that i can watch in a day.... its too slow/heavy of a show... with everyone just being crazy people...

maybe a slow binge, where you can watch the whole season in a week is good... but watching it all in a day or 2 is too hard... IMO
I agree 100%. Generally I have watched one or two episodes at a time. In the middle of this season one night I watched three, but they were all short-ish and not so hectic.

Then again I am not much of a binge watcher. I dont really want to watch 4-5+ hours of anything in a day.