• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2018 NFL Draft Thread

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do the boys trade for Earl Thomas?

I don't think it's happening. Pete Carroll was interviewed and said, "Huh? Thomas isn't going anywhere, he's a Seahawk." He basically shut down all the rumors. You can find it on Google fairly fast.

Seattle is fine now on cap room. No reason to let him walk... and our secondary is fairly junior for the CB position. Keeping Thomas helps those guys out a ton prior to him walking. Seattle is still a playoff competitor despite everyone hating on them because they let a corner coming off an ACL and a 34 year old DE with a ton of snaps go.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Akers

:laugh3:

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maaaaaaan, the Chiefs are buying those last 6 games for Speaks way more than his career at Ole Miss deserves. That was weak.

Their DL I presume is a mismatch of Williams, Bailey, Speaks, and Jones right now with some filler guys like Roches, Hamilton and Jenkins to rotate in there. MEH. Hope he proves me wrong but I am skeptical. Was really hoping for Carlton Davis.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol why are the Boys drafting another O lineman? They have huge holes in the secondary and uh... last I checked there's TONS OF FUCKING TALENT available? I mean I know Collins was Ifedi bad last year, but Jeez. I guess Prescott told Jones that he needs at least 7 seconds to pass a fucking dump route to Elliott.

That's gotta be the worst grade so far in the 2nd round. I mean Williams could've possibly gone late first... but wtf? I get playing the value game, but needs are needs. The Boys don't have an immediate one at guard, Center, or left tackle. Maybe they are planning on letting some of these guys go because they'll get paid.

IMO Dallas got screwed by Philly/Arizona and are panicking just going for value.

D grade - it'd easily be an F if Williams wasn't a slight value pick.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol why are the Boys drafting another O lineman? They have huge holes in the secondary and uh... last I checked there's TONS OF FUCKING TALENT available? I mean I know Collins was Ifedi bad last year, but Jeez. I guess Prescott told Jones that he needs at least 7 seconds to pass a fucking dump route to Elliott.

That's gotta be the worst grade so far in the 2nd round. I mean Williams could've possibly gone late first... but wtf? I get playing the value game, but needs are needs. The Boys don't have an immediate one at guard, Center, or left tackle. Maybe they are planning on letting some of these guys go because they'll get paid.

IMO Dallas got screwed by Philly/Arizona and are panicking just going for value.
I thought it was a solid pick.

To me the 49ers and Chiefs are the two bad picks of the round so far

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maaaaaaan, the Chiefs are buying those last 6 games for Speaks way more than his career at Ole Miss deserves. That was weak.

Their DL I presume is a mismatch of Williams, Bailey, Speaks, and Jones right now with some filler guys like Roches, Hamilton and Jenkins to rotate in there. MEH. Hope he proves me wrong but I am skeptical. Was really hoping for Carlton Davis.

Agreed.. that was an atrocious pick.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks top heavy and lacking in functional strength. I hate the pick. I'm guessing he is supposed to be a 5 technique but he is going to have to hit the weight room...which is not something I want to say about a 2nd round pick that involved a trade up.

At least 10 other players on the board I'd rather have. Maybe 20

Apparently he'll be an OLB. Weird.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a solid pick.

To me the 49ers and Chiefs are the two bad picks of the round so far

I mean at least the other two can POSSIBLY provide an immediate impact. Are the Cowboys planning on releasing Collins or just giving up on him? Because otherwise he has no option to start.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last of my dudes left is I. Oliver.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TJ Housh-man-yuh-zilla?

LOL wtf? Dude c'mon FOX... at least I know how to pronounce the names.

This is an amazing pick by the Bengals BTW. I think Bates will be a fucking stud and this is a HUGE need for the Bengals. Steelers fans gotta be PISSED. Naturally it wont matter with the ginger at the helm.

@FaCe-LeE-uS

:gaah:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TWO great back to back secondary picks. Bates and Jackson will be good in this league. If only teams like... oh I dunno... THE DALLAS COWBOYS took one of these guys?

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean at least the other two can POSSIBLY provide an immediate impact. Are the Cowboys planning on releasing Collins or just giving up on him? Because otherwise he has no option to start.
Keep Collins at RT
Fleming swing tackle
Williams goes to LG or even possibly RT

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TWO great back to back secondary picks. Bates and Jackson will be good in this league. If only teams like... oh I dunno... THE DALLAS COWBOYS took one of these guys?
Maybe they have an Earl Thomas deal already in the works

Did you see what Jerry said last night?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks top heavy and lacking in functional strength. I hate the pick. I'm guessing he is supposed to be a 5 technique but he is going to have to hit the weight room...which is not something I want to say about a 2nd round pick that involved a trade up.

At least 10 other players on the board I'd rather have. Maybe 20

Apparently he'll be an OLB. Weird.
The fuck? They're saying he's an OLB? Yeah, that's a bad pick... I don't care what excuse the homers have this time.

Macho Grande

Would Sacrifice You In An Emergency
The Magumba Bar in Drambuie, off the Barbary Coast
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,889.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3