• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That was just a stunning performance by Kaep

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus -- when he threw the pick six I thought it was done. Unbelievable. That's all I got. Can't wait to see next weeks game.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, after that pick 6, I thought we were in big trouble. Lot of friends I was watching the game with were all "see I told you a young QB is going to blow the game for you and shouldve kept Smith as QB"

Hell of a performance to keep his cool and rebound.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope it doesn't come out he's running an illegal Tortoise fighting enterprise......

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to watch out for the bandwagon, I see some people jumping on. I am a Niners fan first and have been since childhood, so once Harbaugh said Kaep was his guy, I was supportive. When Alex was the QB, I was supportive of him, too. It's just that Alex went to the local college where I grew up and went to my favorite NFL team so I rooted both for the team and him. Niners were there first and so I would stick with them always, even if Kaep had stunk it up today.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this is just the beginning. It's great that both of the 49ers QBs outplayed the reigning MVP this year.

What a great game by the offensive line too. They dominated today and did so much to help Kaep have such a great game.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know he can have amazing games. At this point though it's all about doing it with consistency. We need the next 2 games to be just like this one to get that 6th Championship.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus -- when he threw the pick six I thought it was done. Unbelievable. That's all I got. Can't wait to see next weeks game.

anytime he's caused a turnover, he's bounced back with a scoring drive. the pick 6 was bad, but i waited for another drive to see how he bounced back. then i knew he would get on track.

my biggest concern roman and he did an excellent job.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anytime he's caused a turnover, he's bounced back with a scoring drive. the pick 6 was bad, but i waited for another drive to see how he bounced back. then i knew he would get on track.

my biggest concern roman and he did an excellent job.

This is one of the most amazing stats from that story, no? I mean, a second year player, first time starter having the fortitude to rebound from his mistakes EVERY time. I'm sure at some point the streak will end but bottom line, the kid's confidence doesn't waver and that coupled with his physical talents is why he can be great.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I will point out one play that I loved, Kaps little pass up the sideline to Gore early on that went for 20 yards or so. He has made 4 or 5 of those this year and those are tough passes requiring some serious touch. Beautiful. Those kind of passes are not spectacular but critical.

Reminds me a bit of Montana: one thing that Joe was great at but little recognized was hitting the running back on the little swing pass in full stride going up field. That is the kind of pass if executed well can get you 10 to 20 yards while most qbs will make the rb adjust to the pass and it gets 1 to 2 yards.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will point out one play that I loved, Kaps little pass up the sideline to Gore early on that went for 20 yards or so. He has made 4 or 5 of those this year and those are tough passes requiring some serious touch. Beautiful. Those kind of passes are not spectacular but critical.

Reminds me a bit of Montana: one thing that Joe was great at but little recognized was hitting the running back on the little swing pass in full stride going up field. That is the kind of pass if executed well can get you 10 to 20 yards while most qbs will make the rb adjust to the pass and it gets 1 to 2 yards.

If you're talking about the one where he scrambled to the left and floated it past Woodson, that went for 45yds. :) It set up our first TD and was key to evening out the momentum.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
What an incredible game. It was touch-and-go there for awhile, as the D looked a bit shaky early on and Kap's throws were a bit erratic. But that's the beauty of having him at QB. He can cover for his throwing struggles with superb running, and then, when his passing game gets locked in, can just punish a team downfield. What's perhaps most phenomenal about this is that there's still room for improvement. If he can settle down earlier, our offense may just be unstoppable. Very exciting! And to think, I almost got in a heated argument with the drunk chick at the bar who was calling for Alex after the pick-six.

In a kind of random note, this was the strange sort of game where Kap's QBR was higher than his rating. Impressive.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That kid has some serious wheels when he gets in the open field, he's a homerun threat everytime he takes off.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone notice that he out ran Charles Woodson on his 56 yard TD run? That was impressive.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know he can have amazing games. At this point though it's all about doing it with consistency. We need the next 2 games to be just like this one to get that 6th Championship.

Argh, there's always one in every bunch. Seriously though, you hit the nail on the head.