• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That is what I am talking about

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have felt all along that the Pacers are a team capable of consistently scoring 100 + points per game. It is very encouraging to see them put up numbers like that against a terrific defensive team on the road.

No, I am not predicting they will score in triple digits from now on. There is a lot of work and growth to be done. But the potential seems to be there.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should not worry about the offense when you have the best defense in the league. Defense can be on every night. Defense wins rings.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you think they can score 100+. they did last game. but not going to predict future success. smh. are you going to start some retarded thread every time the pacers play decent?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should not worry about the offense when you have the best defense in the league. Defense can be on every night. Defense wins rings.

While I agree with that as far as it goes, there is certainly something to be said about point differential. There are times when players and teams get hot. When you can score point for point with them until you make adjustments and/or they cool down it greatly enhances your ability to win tight games. IMO

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you think they can score 100+. they did last game. but not going to predict future success. smh. are you going to start some retarded thread every time the pacers play decent?

Probably not a good idea. I would not like to be seen in the same light as a Heat bandwagon fan. :agree:

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awfully early for predictions. Injuries can change things. However, if Granger comes back and plays the way he can at full strength, I believe the Pacers will win it all.

Something I have been hoping for a long time. Saw the very first Pacer game as a boy. Been a fan ever since. It has been a frustrating wait.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awfully early for predictions. Injuries can change things. However, if Granger comes back and plays the way he can at full strength, I believe the Pacers will win it all.

Something I have been hoping for a long time. Saw the very first Pacer game as a boy. Been a fan ever since. It has been a frustrating wait.

I am going to say it is setting up to be a repeat of a decade ago. Pacers the #1 seed in the East, Pistons finish the season strong with a #3 seed and knock them out. Never say never:yahoo:. Still a very long way to go.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it stands the Pacers are really the only team I think can beat the Heat in a 7 game series. Doing it is actually another thing. The Heat have a different gear they can go to that is above anything the Pacers have yet to discover.