• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank You 49ers

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for a great season. 3 in a row isnt bad. tough game losing 2 stars and having the refs suck. Kap won and lost the game. lets be honest no one helped him. Gore did shit and WRs dropped the ball and special trams sucked.

overall im happy with this season. we return most players next year. Im pissed at our DC. why we stop blitzing in the 2nd half makes no sense to me.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the Defense helped him out a lot minimizing his turnovers. Special teams had a lapse and well you got it right when you Said Kaep lost the game Staring down receivers twice in the fourth quarter is what ultimately doomed the team. Gore Did Shit because Seattle loaded up the box to make Kaep beat them... And their Strategy paid off because Kaep couldn't beat them. He made some great plays but he made bad plays that highlighted in big bold colors his areas that he needs to improve upon. And pissed at the DC the defense Balled out bigtime. They get a turnover 1st and goal get no points...get an inteceptiuon deep in plus teritory and they hold them to 11 yards and a field goal. A busted play to Baldwin and a huge run by Lynch is basically what they gave up. Calling out the Defense is plain ignorant. We lost this game because Their Dline beat our Oline in the trenches, Kaep melted down, and the refs were horrendous.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes D helped but i was talking about the offensive players. Kap won and lost the game. with out kap its a blow out. he made one of the best throws i ever saw and he made 2 dumb ones.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes D played well but let down in the 2nd half. thats a fact.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take this pain over 4-12.

I think the team could look really different next year. Lots of questions.

Gore? Boldin? Whitner? Rogers? Brown? Goodwin? I know we all want some of these folks gone but you got to have folks to replace them.

Does Cully recover? Bowman's knee? Ian Williams ankle? Iupati's ankle?

Can Lattimore, Tank, Dial, and Patton contribute?

We need a CB, a center, a WR, a KR.

Do any more coaches leave?

I think we could look a lot different.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to sound ungrateful here, but I feel like we've become a lesser version of the Buffalo Bills who just couldn't get over the hump and win one.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rigth now we are like the eagles. They made it to 1 superbowl and 4 NFC Championship games. Nothing wrong with that. They were a great team and we are a great team. Nothing to be mad about. We had a great season.

Our Window is closing.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take this pain over 4-12.

I think the team could look really different next year. Lots of questions.

Gore? Boldin? Whitner? Rogers? Brown? Goodwin? I know we all want some of these folks gone but you got to have folks to replace them.

Does Cully recover? Bowman's knee? Ian Williams ankle? Iupati's ankle?

Can Lattimore, Tank, Dial, and Patton contribute?

We need a CB, a center, a WR, a KR.

Do any more coaches leave?

I think we could look a lot different.

we can knockout 2 of those birds with Beckham Jr.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Beckham Jr

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Rigth now we are like the eagles. They made it to 1 superbowl and 4 NFC Championship games. Nothing wrong with that. They were a great team and we are a great team. Nothing to be mad about. We had a great season.

Our Window is closing.

Maybe we need more defensive help than anticipated from this upcoming draft...

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Actually the Defense helped him out a lot minimizing his turnovers. Special teams had a lapse and well you got it right when you Said Kaep lost the game Staring down receivers twice in the fourth quarter is what ultimately doomed the team. Gore Did Shit because Seattle loaded up the box to make Kaep beat them... And their Strategy paid off because Kaep couldn't beat them. He made some great plays but he made bad plays that highlighted in big bold colors his areas that he needs to improve upon. And pissed at the DC the defense Balled out bigtime. They get a turnover 1st and goal get no points...get an inteceptiuon deep in plus teritory and they hold them to 11 yards and a field goal. A busted play to Baldwin and a huge run by Lynch is basically what they gave up. Calling out the Defense is plain ignorant. We lost this game because Their Dline beat our Oline in the trenches, Kaep melted down, and the refs were horrendous.

You cannot say Kap made bad plays and then whitewash the D. Both made good and bad plays. The D gave up 3 backbreakers. Without those, we win.