• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas fans....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_my27sf9n191r6jnjdo1_250.gif

What in the hell is going on.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my unofficial rankings:
You should go to Texas major metropolitan regions in this order:

1a. Austin (if you are young or at least young at heart)
1b. San Antonio (if you have aged a little past the crazy Austin scene)
2. Houston
3. Fort Worth
4. Dallas

Fort Worth is better than Dallas.
The poster above definitely has it right.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to say that it always awesome to play the Longhorns. 2 times in 13 years isn't enough.

The point of this message to you all is to point out I hope these two teams can meet again when both teams are at their best (which may not be good for Oregon) but No matter how much I don't like to admit this, CFB is quite bit more fun for me when Texas is contending each and every year.

Seeing Brown give those words to a first year young HC in Helfrich is a CFB moment I will never forget and my respect for Mack Brown is very high.

Good luck in your teams coaching search, I hope it works out great for the Texas program.

Thanks for inviting Oregon to the Alamo, it was a privilege as an Oregon fan to watch the Ducks play the Legendary Mack Brown in his last game.

Win or Lose, Mack Brown was going out as a Champion, a leader of men, and a first class act.

:suds:

good lord, proof reading a few times when drunk equates to not proof reading at all.:L

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big time respect for Texas, fans and program. Class acts for the most part, nothing but good things to say about them. Good luck next year Horns!!! I hope you get a great coach and we paly you in a BCS bowl or playoff someday. Would love to see that.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEah, we have a saying out here in Ft Worth, "Life's too short to live in Texas"......

FIFY, LOL!

If I'm going to visit someplace in Texas, and I've been to Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, etc, I'd rather go out to the Big Bend Country one of these days.