• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas A&M will beat Clemson Saturday...

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t see it. Mostly based on A&M’s OL vs that DL. Not sure Clemson has the passer to take advantage of the A&M secondary, but they should end up wearing down that front.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im calling it now. Kelly Bryant is not impressive and I dont think Dabo will put a true freshman out there in College Station. Clemson will make mistakes and aTm will capitalize and score at least 1 Special teams/Defensive TD.

A&M 17
Clemson 13.

You heard it here first.
You put yourself out there. I like it.

Don't think it'll happen though.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might be ranked this week just for the sake of hyping the game, getting ESPN ratings (Gameday already going there) and bolstering Clemson’s resume.

People need to pump the brakes on A&M. We will be 2-2 after Bama. We will beat the teams we are supposed to beat plus 1 that we shouldn’t. Maybe 7-5 this year and that’s being optimistic

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im calling it now. Kelly Bryant is not impressive and I dont think Dabo will put a true freshman out there in College Station. Clemson will make mistakes and aTm will capitalize and score at least 1 Special teams/Defensive TD.

A&M 17
Clemson 13.

You heard it here first.
Dabo already mentioned playing both in the game, so there goes that

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jimbo is going to A&M where most of the team are not even his recruits and will beat Clemson?

Jimbo couldn’t even beat Clemson with 2 top 3 recruiting classes the past 3 years at FSU.

Kool aid drankin

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how it's going to play out, but I'm extremely nervous after what I saw Saturday. The OL couldn't hold blocks, RB's not picking up blitzes, and KB just wasn't very accurate. He made some good throws, but missed just as many. I thought we struggled a bit with Furman. It wouldn't surprise me if we left College Station with an L.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how it's going to play out, but I'm extremely nervous after what I saw Saturday. The OL couldn't hold blocks, RB's not picking up blitzes, and KB just wasn't very accurate. He made some good throws, but missed just as many. I thought we struggled a bit with Furman. It wouldn't surprise me if we left College Station with an L.
Idk. I haven’t seen any blitzes from A&M. Mainly rush 3 or 4 and zone coverage. Focus on stopping the run and not getting burned deep like we did with Chavis. But then again I imagine with both teams having to play cupcakes, kept their game plan very vanilla (excuse the pun)

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But then again I imagine with both teams having to play cupcakes, kept their game plan very vanilla (excuse the pun)
I kept telling myself that to make me feel better ... it didn't work.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A&M 17
Clemson 13.

You heard it here first.
giphy.gif

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was anything that gives A&M the edge:
1. Our game was on Thursday. Two extra days to rest, study, plan.
2. Kyle Field will be loud af
3. I think Elko D > Chavis D. As long as we don’t give up the big play.
4. Unlike Sumlin, our defense will actually have time to catch their breath before going back out. Jimbo’s offense will try and control TOP. And from what I’ve seen, run the ball very well. Use TEs and I haven’t seen very many bubble screens which was the staple of Sumlins O.
5. One of the biggest thing I’ve heard is how practice is 100% more physical. He really brought something that this team was missing. Sumlin’s practices were really soft.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was anything that gives A&M the edge:
1. Our game was on Thursday. Two extra days to rest, study, plan.
2. Kyle Field will be loud af
3. I think Elko D > Chavis D. As long as we don’t give up the big play.
4. Unlike Sumlin, our defense will actually have time to catch their breath before going back out. Jimbo’s offense will try and control TOP. And from what I’ve seen, run the ball very well. Use TEs and I haven’t seen very many bubble screens which was the staple of Sumlins O.
5. One of the biggest thing I’ve heard is how practice is 100% more physical. He really brought something that this team was missing. Sumlin’s practices were really soft.

This has never been said before when talking about a new coach

“5. One of the biggest thing I’ve heard is how practice is 100% more physical. He really brought something that this team was missing. Sumlin’s practices were really soft.”

Would be shocking if some said “new culture” also

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reasons we lose:
1. College Gameday curse. Only time we’ve ever won when Gameday was there was against Tennessee a couple years ago. Tennessee was bad enough that even the curse couldn’t help them. But we did go to overtime.

2. Lee Corso kiss of death. If that sob picks us, and I always likes to bring Reville into it, it’s an automatic L.

3. I keep hearing “Jimbo knows Dabo.” Yeah well Dabo knows Jimbo as well.

4. Clemson is just better than us. Unless they start Clemsoning, they should win easy.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has never been said before when talking about a new coach

“5. One of the biggest thing I’ve heard is how practice is 100% more physical. He really brought something that this team was missing. Sumlin’s practices were really soft.”

Would be shocking if some said “new culture” also
The players referred to the last coaching staff as a country club. DJ’s at practice and shit...

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a full-time Gamecock and a part-time Longhorn (with degrees from each), I will simply be hoping that an earthquake strikes during this game, demolishing the stadium and killing all fans, players and coaches.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The players referred to the last coaching staff as a country club. DJ’s at practice and shit...
No offense intended, but more physical and changing culture are the favorite buzz words of the 9.95er crowd.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with Kelly. We need to go with Lawrence, ride or die, end of story.