• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texans vs. 49ers game thread

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets get another TD and get our back ups in the game

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, living up here in Seattle I get a little tired of the "Russell Wilson shits Rainbows" press, where even after some mediocre games against Houston and Carolina no one ever dares say anything, but it would be nice if Kaepernick was getting even a quarter of the breaks from some of you guys that Wilson gets. I think Kaepernick is struggling a little because Harbaugh is deathly afraid of letting him run like last year because he only as Colt McCoy, Roman and Harbaugh were getting too cute with the offense, and oh yeah he's missing his top receivers and has started not one full season.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, look at Gore fight

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Passing game wasnt great tonight but it did what it had to do. No turnovers.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they get McDonald, Smith, Willis and Asomugha back this defense could be tough.

Sandisfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember that CB that ran back a Brady Interception

These people are funny man, they are bring up Romo and now Rivers. These guys havent done anything. Rivers at one time had one of the best teams in the league and he never went to the Super Bowl. No team has their #1 Wr and #3 WR and our #5 WR out.

where all he had to do was drop to the ground and Brady would have not gotten the ball back because after three runs the Chargers would have used up all of the time even with a Timeout or two...... So you could say that year that San Diego had the chance to beat Brady and go to the Superbowl. It was thrown away by a corner-back trying to be a hero when he didn't need to and he blew Rivers darn good chance to go to the Superbowl.

Pharcyde

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toby and by the sounds of it u were a little. I will give u a free pass. Just sounded like u wanted a new QB. There are others saying they would take Romo and Rivers. These people mention 2 QBs that havent done anything.

Free pass for what? He hasn't played well... We need him to step up!!! I'm not calling for anyone... Just for him to progress better

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gore runs with such patience and that is so difficult to do.