• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrelle Pryor

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you guys think of his performance? Do you think he can keep playing well or was this an anomaly?

Did the Raiders find their guy finally?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
What did you guys think of his performance? Do you think he can keep playing well or was this an anomaly?

Did the Raiders find their guy finally?

KEEP playing well?

Oh! You mean they moved him to RB. Yes, he can be a pretty good RB.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KEEP playing well?

Oh! You mean they moved him to RB. Yes, he can be a pretty good RB.

He threw the ball pretty well too. When you move the ball the way he does, that is playing well, I don't care what anyone says. The guy had 200 through the air and 100 on the ground, he was moving the chains against a pretty good defense.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He threw the ball pretty well too. When you move the ball the way he does, that is playing well, I don't care what anyone says. The guy had 200 through the air and 100 on the ground, he was moving the chains against a pretty good defense.

If i had to give my small sample size eye test of TP thus far. I would say hes a slightly less athletic, and slightly more mistake prone version of Cam Newton.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He was an unknown quantity. He won't ever be as successful again...

Well he may but he will end up injured. We saw Kaep got down and didn't try to force anything. The read/option is not gonna last. We are just lucky that Kaep is a real QB.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indianapolis had the 29th ranked RUSH Defense and 21st ranked PASS Defense in the NFL in 2012.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Colts don't have a good D, but consider this was the kid's first start and an away game. Maybe he just shined relative to my paltry expectations, but I thought he was good today. The first INT was very bad, but he made a lot of excellent plays to make up for it. Certainly it wasn't just his running, made some nice throws.

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts don't have a good D, but consider this was the kid's first start and an away game. Maybe he just shined relative to my paltry expectations, but I thought he was good today. The first INT was very bad, but he made a lot of excellent plays to make up for it. Certainly it wasn't just his running, made some nice throws.

I think he got a start last year against the Chargers too

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too early to tell. I think Robotic is partly right about the unknown quantity, but I won't go so far as to say he will get injured or be unsuccessful. Just wait and see.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Indy's D looks pretty bad...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Indy's D looks pretty bad...

Well, they're not that far removed from being the worst team in the NFL, and they've used most of their top picks on offense. So that's to be expected.

Can Cam Johnson change that??? I'm rooting for him for Baalke's sake.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty good defense? Colts showed all the signs of a the same horrible defense they had last year.

That said, he exceeded expectations, but I'm not anticipating much of anything for him.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angerer was out for the Colts. In the off-season they added Aubrayo Franklin, RJF, Greg Toler, Laron Landry, and Erik Walden as starters. Basically a lot of so-so. Werner couldn't even take the job from Walden in camp. Some talk of him being a bust already.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He showed some tell bone headed plays just like in the pre season. That 20 yard sack may have costed then the game. 1st and goal from five to 2nd and goal from 25?

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked good again tonight. I thought he did a great job of throwing the ball and anticipating his receivers coming out of breaks. He has obviously been working on his passing from the pocket and learning the offense, if he gets full command of this season then watch out. If he continues to progress they really might have something moving forward.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could use some better pass protection and I think it is worth a shot to keep developing him to see what he can become.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could use some better pass protection and I think it is worth a shot to keep developing him to see what he can become.

Agreed. This is an interesting story for me that I will continue to follow, it is interesting for me because I had very little expectations for him and he has blown me away thus far. I'm curious to see if he can continue to develop as a passer, if he does then the sky is the limit for him.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. This is an interesting story for me that I will continue to follow, it is interesting for me because I had very little expectations for him and he has blown me away thus far. I'm curious to see if he can continue to develop as a passer, if he does then the sky is the limit for him.

Kaep and RGIII blew us all away to start with, but here we are a dozen plus games later a bit unimpressed. You have to wonder if Pryor can keep it going or if once teams figure him out he's done. I mean Troy Smith looked good for us for all of about 2 games. Shaun Hill looked good in brief spurts as well. Sustaining success in the NFL as a QB though is not easy.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked good again tonight. I thought he did a great job of throwing the ball and anticipating his receivers coming out of breaks. He has obviously been working on his passing from the pocket and learning the offense, if he gets full command of this season then watch out. If he continues to progress they really might have something moving forward.

:wtf: