• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ted Wells - For Hire

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I want to know what was being discussed
prior to the game, - "We do have a chance right coach?"
during the game, - "Oh shit! Da fuq is going on here?"
and after the game. - "Anyone want to go in on a pizza and a few bottles of JD?"
Just gussing

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a sense of humor you fuck. :L

Why so angry Wiz? Still having restless night's sleep because your fucking retarded coach didn't trust your crossed eyed, retarded running back in the penultimate clutch situation?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, when you post something that is actually comical.:nod:
Done.

Tom Brady is the most trustworthy player in the NFL. It's a travesty what this witch hunt has done to him.

Better? :dhd:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why so angry Wiz? Still having restless night's sleep because your fucking retarded coach didn't trust your crossed eyed, retarded running back in the penultimate clutch situation?
Reading really isn't a thing for you is it? :lol: I've made it pretty clear I was over that before the sun rose the next day. Gotta come up with something a whole lot better. You could come talk to us about it on our board... Oh wait. Never mind. :dhd:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading really isn't a thing for you is it? :lol: I've made it pretty clear I was over that before the sun rose the next day. Gotta come up with something a whole lot better. You could come talk to us about it on our board... Oh wait. Never mind. :dhd:

Too cute, you fhegs on the Nuevo Seahawks fans bandwagon are the most sensitive pussies on the hoop and you personally are the first to send out threatening PM's to anyone who doesn't toe the line. The Seattle board is easily the lamest fucking place on the Hoop and you should give yourself a nice big pat on your weak back for helping to make it happen.

How about you go hide there? The rest of the Hoop would be better off for it.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The over/under on the number deflection threads created tomorrow is set at 5.5.

I think it's safe to take the over.
kate-upton-bending-over-kate-upton-gifs.gif

what team are we talking about

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You first have to be right in order to proclaim so. Something you have yet to achieve.
I guess they were just having a casual conversation about deflating footballs. Makes perfect sense. I guess when they were saying "fuck Tom" they weren't talking about Tom Brady.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too cute, you fhegs on the Nuevo Seahawks fans bandwagon are the most sensitive pussies on the hoop and you personally are the first to send out threatening PM's to anyone who doesn't toe the line. The Seattle board is easily the lamest fucking place on the Hoop and you should give yourself a nice big pat on your weak back for helping to make it happen.

Aww, someone has hurt feelings. Need a tampon for that bleeding? :lol:

If the hawks board is the lamest place on the hoop then you wouldn't even notice you aren't welcome there. Seems everyone wins.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess they were just having a casual conversation about deflating footballs. Makes perfect sense. I guess when they were saying "fuck Tom" they weren't talking about Tom Brady.

casual conversation about deflating balls? As in they were specifically told to break the rules?

You have never said anything negative about someone in a text before in a kidding manner? "Joey is such a douchebag" for example even though it's your best friend?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh my gosh, someone sent you a threatening PM when you were trolling the Seahawks board? Must of been devastating.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Patsie fans...

"Lets burn the man that burned us"