• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tebow would've made a game of it for Denver

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tebow is worse than Orton, then why did he take the Broncos to the playoffs after Orton started 1-4?

They had the same dam players!!

Same reason other teams start 1-4 and make the playoffs. They got hot. Tebow didn't even play very well.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same reason other teams start 1-4 and make the playoffs. They got hot. Tebow didn't even play very well.

The only time in my life I cheered for the Pats is when they turned Tebow into a grease spot in the playoffs. That was so fucking hilarious! He looked like a prison gang r*pe victim on the sideline.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Tebow is worse than Orton, then why did he take the Broncos to the playoffs after Orton started 1-4?

They had the same dam players!!

Take a look at how the defense played in their wins. Look at how the D played in their losses. That's all you need. Denver actually scored 2.5 fewer ppg in Tebow's starts compared to Orton's. But Denver gave up 5.2 ppg fewer when Tebow started compared to Orton. Hell final game of the season Denver lost at home 7-3 to the 7-9 Kansas City Chiefs who were QB'd by none other than Kyle Orton.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Take a look at how the defense played in their wins. Look at how the D played in their losses. That's all you need. Denver actually scored 2.5 fewer ppg in Tebow's starts compared to Orton's. But Denver gave up 5.2 ppg fewer when Tebow started compared to Orton. Hell final game of the season Denver lost at home 7-3 to the 7-9 Kansas City Chiefs who were QB'd by none other than Kyle Orton.

What you are saying is ridiculous. Obviously Tebow made the defense better. The stats are right in front of you.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this is a joke topic but you could wind the clock back 25 years, stick Joe Montana on this team and it wouldn't have made any difference.

Ok lets not get to crazy here, I mean were talking Joe Montana here for gods sake, he would've found a way!

Juice you should've turned it into a poll .....