• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams that you despise

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU
BC - ever since the Matt Ryan comeback in the final minute of the game

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. WVU - worst fans in college football. Without question.
  2. Miami - worst poser fans in CFB.
  3. LSU - Never liked them. Have heard things happening at their games that rivals crap at WVU. They epitomize the SEC... they win, they recruit 5-stars 20 deep and they do both with a bit of a stench that the NCAA just can't seem to localize. Maybe that'll change soon?
  4. Anyone from the SEC outside of Vanderbilt and USC(e)... if I didn't know a couple of people who went to USC(e) I'd probably hate them too.
  5. UMD - I grew up in DC not far from college park and we used to root for them because they were local. Just a brief stint in the ACC with them and they're on the list before...
  6. UVa - only when I am in attendance at their games. The unwarranted snobbery gets to be mildly annoying.

ACC_HOKIES

4 ACC Championships
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
1. West Virginia- If you've never experienced a WVU game (especially in Morgantown) your life is probably alittle better for it. Their fanbase and program has some problems but they are absolutely toxic to Virginia Tech, and it brings out the worst in us.
2. Miami- This program was built to beat Miami. Miami might be down, but there have been epic games and teams competing in this rivalry for two decades now. This years game is a prime example of how much it means to both the players and fans.
3. Virginia- I don't despise UVa, but I recognize that we will, for the forseeable future, be each other's primary rivals. The only two FBS schools in the Commonwealth, both a part of the ACC, and a very mixed allegiance across a good sized geographic boundary. Sure, we've dominated in football, Virginia has dominated a few olympic sports, but the basketball series has been great recently. Eventually the athletic programs will be more equal across the board, with each school having their own strong and mediocre programs.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami - Do I need to explain?
WVU - See Miami
USCw - Don't really have a reason I just can't stand them
Michigan - Born in Ohio
LSU/Florida/SEC- I hate those 2 schools the most of all SEC schools. LSU is the luckiest team in the country over past 5 years.
UVA- Snobby asswipes

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UVA, far and away number 1. The way they've been coming out of the woodwork talking about winning back the state makes me want to beat them back into the cellar.