• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TC thread

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF that was the case about Carter why even bother bringing him in? If there is so much confidence in S. Sims or Wright to be a returner, why bring in Carter? Moreland could do it. Heck Danny Johnson did KR last year. IMO Carter is the best returner on this team right now.

FFS…to compete. Why do we bring in any other people than the ones we expect to make the team?

Because there isn’t “so much confidence,” whatever that means. Should they not look to see if somebody may be better?

Oh…so Moreland is a lock now?

KR and PR are vastly different. Why do you think Cordarelle Patterson doesn’t return punts?

Carter may be the best returner but if the difference is minimal, which I believe it is based on statistics, then one would rather have a player that is capable of contributing on offense, especially when one of the starters has a nagging issue or when the team may have some COVID issues (can’t imagine that far-fetched scenario).

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFS…to compete. Why do we bring in any other people than the ones we expect to make the team?

Because there isn’t “so much confidence,” whatever that means. Should they not look to see if somebody may be better?

Oh…so Moreland is a lock now?

KR and PR are vastly different. Why do you think Cordarelle Patterson doesn’t return punts?

Carter may be the best returner but if the difference is minimal, which I believe it is based on statistics, then one would rather have a player that is capable of contributing on offense, especially when one of the starters has a nagging issue or when the team may have some COVID issues (can’t imagine that far-fetched scenario).

So Carter was brought in to compete at Wr with AH, C. Sims, Harmon, and AGG. LMFAO! S. Sims and Wright have no chance in making this squad unless of injury. Just my opinion. Yes I believe Moreland makes the team. My top 4 Cbs are Fuller, Jackson, St juste and Moreland.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Carter was brought in to compete at Wr with AH, C. Sims, Harmon, and AGG. LMFAO! S. Sims and Wright have no chance in making this squad unless of injury. Just my opinion. Yes I believe Moreland makes the team. My top 4 Cbs are Fuller, Jackson, St juste and Moreland.
Moreland can return punts ? Never as a pro but week one vs the chargers let’s put him in

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Technically, yes.

Carter was brought here to compete. If it is deemed he is worth more as a returner + WR than Sims is as a returner + WR, then Carter will make the team IF we keep 6+ WRs and we keep only one of Cam, Harmon, and AGG.

OK…but when you say no chance that is not an opinion…it is a statement.

I also believe Moreland makes the team. There are three locks at corner…Moreland is not one of them.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hands are so important, a good punch without lunging, feet are just as important. You have to maintain balance and stay in front of your guy. Lastly and just as important is coordination between lineman. Passing off to a guy, stepping in for a pass off or stunt.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hands are so important, a good punch without lunging, feet are just as important. You have to maintain balance and stay in front of your guy. Lastly and just as important is coordination between lineman. Passing off to a guy, stepping in for a pass off or stunt.
Some of the backups were doing that today during the 11 on 11’s

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm actually loving the media support.
Every year we get ripped and written off early, no reason we can't live up to the hype.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TC will be back at ashburn tomorrow , they should keep the same schedule so once i get news , it will be posted here