• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TC thread

Shack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this many, many times, Harmon has some of the best hands of the WR's in the league. To me, he looked a lot like Aquan Boldin coming out of college. Similar build. Harmon is 6'3 and ran a 4.6 40. Boldin is 6'1 and ran a 4.71 40. He runs really good routes, can make contested catches against anyone and will make catches going over the middle. If he gets cut, I can see him going to GB or NE an being a good #2 or #3 WR.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he will have to contribute in the offense , you cant carry 5 active wrs and have one that cant perform in the offense

Of course he can perform in a pinch but i don't see us going 4 wide on a regular basis this year.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we don’t need to give any of our WRs a breather either.

I already gave you the 5 Wr who should make the team. I think the 5th wr spot could be a battle if harmon and agg have good camps vs C. Sims. 6th Wr will be the returner or if somehow Danny Johnson wins the job could go with 5. Plus we can protect people on the practice squad so there is no fear in losing a WR like Harmon or Agg.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already gave you the 5 Wr who should make the team. I think the 5th wr spot could be a battle if harmon and agg have good camps vs C. Sims. 6th Wr will be the returner or if somehow Danny Johnson wins the job could go with 5. Plus we can protect people on the practice squad so there is no fear in losing a WR like Harmon or Agg.
I doubt you keep 6 wrs active dean , that is the point and that means what dean ? The guy had to contribute to the offense ( carter ) how many times do I have to say it ? And if sims and carter are cut along with Milne , who returns punts ? Humphries !!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt you keep 6 wrs active dean , that is the point and that means what dean ? The guy had to contribute to the offense ( carter ) how many times do I have to say it ? And if sims and carter are cut along with Milne , who returns punts ? Humphries !!

If somehow that happens then Danny Johnson would have won the job.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Danny Jonson is where on the CB depth chart dean ? 10th ?

lol. probably no where. the only shot he has in making the team is returner. Make a prediction! Who will be our returner this year? Im saying Carter.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. probably no where. the only shot he has in making the team is returner. Make a prediction! Who will be our returner this year? Im saying Carter.
Why ? The debate is whether players need to contribute in the offense ( for carter ) and that humphries needs to return punts to help him make the team ,

my prediction would be Clifford Franklin as the returner if we keep 6 because he is proven to contribute in the offense and he can take punts and kicks to the house

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why ? The debate is whether players need to contribute in the offense ( for carter ) and that humphries needs to return punts to help him make the team ,

my prediction would be Clifford Franklin as the returner if we keep 6 because he is proven to contribute in the offense and he can take punts and kicks to the house

Ok. Im saying S. Sims is cut. Carter wins the pr/kr job. Humphries doesn't field a punt this season. The fact that you think Humphries needs to field punts to make this team is just hilarious to me. Im not a fan of C. Sims you all know that. If Agg and Harmon have fantastic camps/preseasons, I would keep one of them b/c I believe their upside is higher.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe the PR will be…

who cares? It is inconsequential, in the day of COVID, you can’t simply be a PR. You have to keep people on the roster who can actually play positions.

If it is Carter, they think he can help as a WR.
If it is Steven Sims, we know he can help as a WR.
If it is Milne, outstanding because he is a keeper.
If it is Humphries, so be it.
Maybe it is Johnson and we use a corner.

The locks at WR remain TM, CS, and DB.
They are all smurfs. Hopefully we keep two out of Sims, Harmon, and AGG.

I think we have to keep a sixth. Hopefully it is Milne. It will probably be Humphries. Maybe Steven Sims surprises us.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the PR will be…

who cares? It is inconsequential, in the day of COVID, you can’t simply be a PR. You have to keep people on the roster who can actually play positions.

If it is Carter, they think he can help as a WR.
If it is Steven Sims, we know he can help as a WR.
If it is Milne, outstanding because he is a keeper.
If it is Humphries, so be it.
Maybe it is Johnson and we use a corner.

The locks at WR remain TM, CS, and DB.
They are all smurfs. Hopefully we keep two out of Sims, Harmon, and AGG.

I think we have to keep a sixth. Hopefully it is Milne. It will probably be Humphries. Maybe Steven Sims surprises us.

Thats pretty bold to predict Miline will make this team. If you are a team looking at your 6th Wr to contribute then that is going to be trouble. With the new practice squad rules you can stash guys. So I dont think anybody in the league is hunting for Milne. Hey I actually have balls and made my prediction. I didn't give a straight answer on WR#5 b/c I believe that is a real battle in TC.

I think the offense is really simple to predict on who makes it and who doesn't. The defense is more difficult with the defensive backfield and LB.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats pretty bold to predict Miline will make this team. If you are a team looking at your 6th Wr to contribute then that is going to be trouble. With the new practice squad rules you can stash guys. So I dont think anybody in the league is hunting for Milne. Hey I actually have balls and made my prediction. I didn't give a straight answer on WR#5 b/c I believe that is a real battle in TC.

I think the offense is really simple to predict on who makes it and who doesn't. The defense is more difficult with the defensive backfield and LB.

So reading comprehension, when did I predict Milne would make the team?

TB had seven WRs contribute last season.
KC had seven WRs contribute last season.

Now, do I expect them sixth WR to get 20 catches? No. But they have to be able to take offensive snaps.

How can you stash guys?