• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TC / preseason thread 2019

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have said all off-season and still believe this team is going to win on defense so I believe that Collins and Sweat are the two guy s the team needs to step up in a big way.

It would be great to have Guice be mostly healthy and to split time while recovering from his injury.

I am still looking for Haskins to be mostly on the bench this year unless he takes the job. That could mean one of two things … Keenum sucked or Haskins blew everyone away …. 3rd possibility is Dan says start him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said all off-season and still believe this team is going to win on defense so I believe that Collins and Sweat are the two guy s the team needs to step up in a big way.

It would be great to have Guice be mostly healthy and to split time while recovering from his injury.

I am still looking for Haskins to be mostly on the bench this year unless he takes the job. That could mean one of two things … Keenum sucked or Haskins blew everyone away …. 3rd possibility is Dan says start him.

well i hope number 3 isnt the case . the fact that it could is disturbing . it would be a step back for the franchise if the coach couldnt make personnel choices with his job on the line

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins Training Camp Profile: CB Adonis Alexander

its a big big training camp/preseason for this kid . gotta love his size and ball skills . he needs to beat out DRC . in my opinion DRC is a stop gap player and all things being equal i keep AA. danny johnson doesnt offer much to me .

they havent done it yet but a 6-3 205 lb ex CB looks like a real candidate at FS

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins Training Camp Profile: S Troy Apke

another guy at a position of need . last year was a waste for him and many in the press are down on him . now the question is , did he get in the film room and study because his instincts and angles are bad and can he apply them on the field

if he can then he will make it and contribute . if not you can PS him

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Redskins Training Camp Profile: RB Derrius Guice

if we get 3-500 yds from him i would be happy (as a start )

dalvin cook came back from his ACL to the tune of 615 yds 2 tds 4.6 yds per carry . so that is a realistic standard . i give him less because of AD and CT

it all comes down to health for him .