• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tank is on?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES YES, the race for 4th is heating up. I would love for us to be able to get MKG with that 2nd overall...if the ping pong's fall right. Then packaging our other picks to draft a backup big.

If we pick 4th -5th I'm hoping for Andre Drummond. He'd be a great big to come off the bench while being groomed into a starting NBA center.

We could package our other picks and Wright or somebody to draft a solid sf (think Shane Battier).

That would be a solid draft.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think the Warriors are favorites anymore in the NOH game. Eric Gordon is back and likely will play if he continues his health. Good news for us.

Good point.

Hopefully we get a top 7 pick. It will be a lot more fun to read about who we might draft than whether or not the team can avoid winning!

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tanktastic!! I don't want to jinx....but it's looking like once again tzill was right.

Sacramento wins! :)

Toronto wins big on the road! :)

Cleveland gets their asses kicked. :(

Detroit in the middle of a battle with Chicago...

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tanktastic!! I don't want to jinx....but it's looking like once again tzill was right.

Sacramento wins! :)

Toronto wins big on the road! :)

Cleveland gets their asses kicked. :(

Detroit in the middle of a battle with Chicago...

Lookin real good!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Pistons blew a late lead and lost in OT.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great night for the Tank:

4. CLE 20 wins
SAC
6. GS 22 wins
DET
NJ
TOR

Raps have a home game Mon vs. ATL...no wins in sight this week for the Ws, who have SA, LAL, and then a back to back to back roadie Fri/Sat/Sun.

CLE (NYK) and SAC (@CHA) each have a winnable game this week. DET has three (CLE, MIN, TOR). NJN has two (NYK, @MIL), and TOR has one (ATL).

We could be sitting one game out of #4 by Sunday. GO TANK!!

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I watched the game against the Clips on Saturday and when the Warriors came storming back from 19 down in the early second quarter, I was sure that they were going to win that game. Golden State started hitting everything from the outside. Wright, Rush and Thompson were all on fire. And strangely enough, the Clips had no answer for it.

The Warriors played very hard and I would have to say that even without Lee and Curry (maybe because of that fact) the Warriors played the most unselfish and enjoyable basketball I have seen them play in a long time.

I was still happy that they failed to finish the game, because I want them to keep that pick.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game against the Clips on Saturday and when the Warriors came storming back from 19 down in the early second quarter, I was sure that they were going to win that game. Golden State started hitting everything from the outside. Wright, Rush and Thompson were all on fire. And strangely enough, the Clips had no answer for it.

The Warriors played very hard and I would have to say that even without Lee and Curry (maybe because of that fact) the Warriors played the most unselfish and enjoyable basketball I have seen them play in a long time.

I was still happy that they failed to finish the game, because I want them to keep that pick.

Don't forget Robinson. He ripped off 28. Someone needs to step on his ankle haha.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great night for the Tank:

4. CLE 20 wins
SAC
6. GS 22 wins
DET
NJ
TOR

Raps have a home game Mon vs. ATL...no wins in sight this week for the Ws, who have SA, LAL, and then a back to back to back roadie Fri/Sat/Sun.

CLE (NYK) and SAC (@CHA) each have a winnable game this week. DET has three (CLE, MIN, TOR). NJN has two (NYK, @MIL), and TOR has one (ATL).

We could be sitting one game out of #4 by Sunday. GO TANK!!

There's no way Toronto is winning that game. Atlanta is fighting for playoff position right now with Orlando - the Hawks have the same record as the Magic - and cannot afford to lose.

But if Golden State can manage to lose out this week, it is guaranteed that they will slip in the standings as two 22-win teams (Det and Tor) face off against each other Sunday. If New Jersey happens to slip past either the Bricks or the Bucks (or both) Golden State falls into the bottom 7.

We can count Sacramento out of the race. They only have 5 games remaining and 4 are already losses. San Antonio, OK City (twice) and the Lakers will all beat the Kings. Sack-a-tomatoes will beat Charlotte, but will only finish with 21 wins.

Go Nets!
Go Pistons!
Go Raptors!

And I sure as heck hope that the Warriors lose their shooting touch when they face New Orleans. I ant to see Golden State end this season with 22 wins.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I'm pulling for Cleveland to beat the Pistons Tuesday. They also have Washington and the Knicks left on their schedule. Bring on another 22 win team please!

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans is on fire right now. Oh how I wish they could win four out of these: Cha, Houston twice, Us, and Clips.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Don't forget Robinson. He ripped off 28. Someone needs to step on his ankle haha.

Yup. Forgot about him. That little guy scared me on Saturday. It was good that Chris Paul remembered that he was Chris Paul just in time to save his team.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news. No Parker, Duncan, or Ginobili for Spurs tonight.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Thompson got fooled. Those guys are playing. Phew.

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Marcus Thompson got fooled. Those guys are playing. Phew.

Saw that earlier on Twitter and got REAL scared. But by the end of the first quarter, I knew everything would be OK.

Unfortunately I was right about the Hawks not allowing the Nets to win. So there are still four teams on 22 wins.

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all i got to say is:

Wiz beat the Bulls?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

good night.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New Orleans won as expected. Stay hot fellas. Win 3-4 out of your last five.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors really should have gotten credit for two losses last night. You know it's a bad evening in Bay Area Sports when the best news is a Dubs' 21-point loss. Let's pretend the MadBum contract news broke at 5 pm.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors really should have gotten credit for two losses last night. You know it's a bad evening in Bay Area Sports when the best news is a Dubs' 21-point loss. Let's pretend the MadBum contract news broke at 5 pm.

Starting 4 rookies against a title contender usually results in a whooping.

Which, in theory, I feel horrible about. ;)

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hornets are shutting KMan down for the season. Sounds like we are shutting Curry down for the season as well.