• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Talk me off of this ledge please.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I've been starting Stafford (and winning fer the most part) all year but picked up Cam fer his bye and I'm thinking of starting him over Staff this week as Staff is in GB and Cam gets tFins..........what do yoose guise think?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'd play it safe. Fins defense can be feisty at times. Cam's value is heavily boosted by rushing TDs. If he doesn't get one, you could be looking at just so-so QB numbers. If you think you'll be in need of big points to win the match up, I'd probably roll with Cam and hope he gets a couple ground scores with high rushing, but outside of that, Stafford is pretty consistent and the safer play

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,101.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'd play it safe. Fins defense can be feisty at times. Cam's value is heavily boosted by rushing TDs. If he doesn't get one, you could be looking at just so-so QB numbers. If you think you'll be in need of big points to win the match up, I'd probably roll with Cam and hope he gets a couple ground scores with high rushing, but outside of that, Stafford is pretty consistent and the safer play
This.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw. Phins give up the 4th most points to qbs. Packers actually give up the 4th least to qbs. Packers are missing some
Major guys on d however.

Also staffords last two games hvent been great at all. Still no bobby trees…..and the offense hasnt looked good. Hope the bye week fixes things.

But theres some argument here imho.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fwiw. Phins give up the 4th most points to qbs. Packers actually give up the 4th least to qbs.
True.
But Miami has been beat down by the Bills twice, Colts, Tampa and a couple other above average offenses.
The Packers have played the Bears, Lions, Jags, Seahawks with a injured Wilson....
Just saying.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.
But Miami has been beat down by the Bills twice, Colts, Tampa and a couple other above average offenses.
The Packers have played the Bears, Lions, Jags, Seahawks with a injured Wilson....
Just saying.
Oh i agree. But the few “phins have played tough” games mostly are against bad opponents too. Aside from b-more. Cant use that for a play agaibst the dolphins, then use it for downplaying the packers. Not saying you, just some of the arguments.

I dont think its an easy call at all. Nost rankings have them back to back for this week as well

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough... with the exception of the Tampa Bay game, Stafford racks up his stats against bad teams, and GB isn't a bad team. On the other hand Miami has been solid lately and really did a number on Lamar.

So I see it as a wash, and with a wash I'd look at who has the clearer track record this year and who you expect the most from in ideal circumstances, and those are both Stafford.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True.
Just saying.
Hey, my Lions were ahead at halftime against GB.

Only time they’ve done that, against anyone.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn dude, I remember being a Ram fan when they were that bad......................how in the fuck did yoose guise lose that game?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smitty, if I recall, the Lions have leads late into the 4th quarter on several occasions.