• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Talib injury

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib says that NE lied about his injury.
Stuck in my mind is the Carolina game when Steve Smith was taunting Talib by dragging his leg after making a big catch!
I for one liked Talib but I was really concerned that we would overpay for a guy that can't complete a season.
He's gone to Denver. Let's hope he plays the first half season not the last!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason he's got sour grapes.
Accusing the Pats of underhanded tactics when he was clearly injured and saying he needed to feel wanted when both players and coaches clearly praised him and the per year dollars were more than what Denver signed him for.
4 Years vs. 6 and less guaranteed, but something does not add up.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh brother, what drama, Talib was like one of those kitchen pressure cookers about to explode. I liked some of his play, but sincerely think he was overrated, and am happy that we got a better player in Revis, even with his money-hogging ways. For some reason, Talib rubbed me the wrong way, now it's the team's fault he pulled hammies or whatever his injuries were? STFU Talib, what a tool.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said they misrepresented the injuries, not made them up.

The team is known for being as vague as allowable on injury reports so I don't see the surprise.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:billb:
He said they misrepresented the injuries, not made them up.

The team is known for being as vague as allowable on injury reports so I don't see the surprise.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib said he never had a hip injury while with the Pats. That he had a quad injury. He said he hasn't had a hip issue since he was with the Bucs.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talib hurt the hip in the Denver game at Foxboro when he extended himself to defend a pass intended for D. Thomas. Thomas missed the catch and Talib missed the rest of the game. Injury report said he hyper-extended the hip. He missed the next game, played half of the next two. He hurt it again in the finale against Buffalo. He had two weeks to heal up and came out of the Colts game late during the blow out. The following week he takes a shot from Welker and he's done.

I've written this before, that 99% of NFL players would get rubbed down, get a pain reliever and be back on the field. Not Talib. He sat it out, saw his team lose and was happy because he was going to be a free agent and didn't have to worry about another game and possibly coming up lame or not being able to play.

He's pissed because Belichick told the truth about the injury but didn't give any details. Denver was so intent on signing him away from the Patriots that they over paid for a part time cornerback. I'm certainly no fan of the Broncos, but in my opinion, Elway will do anything that he thinks hurts the Patriots. He figured that the Patriots losing Talib would make them all the more vulnerable..........Now the Broncos have to deal with Revis and not Talib......That and Revis costs the Patriots $2M less in 2014.