• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tajh Boyd is a smart man!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On ESPN's College Football Daily with Dari Nowkah.

Dari " Who is your favorite team in CFB to watch?"

Tajh " Got to go with Oregon. they are fun to watch. They are the funnest team to watch, amazing."

Dari " So did you get a chance to watch Chip's debut with the Eagles?"

Tajh " Chip Kelly looked Amazing out there. It was something else. Those guise were gassed out there. You can see football from college to the pros changing before your eyes. Revolutionary."

Dari " If you had a vote in the AP poll. Who would be your #1 team?"

Tajh " My number one team. Actually, right now it would be Oregon right now."

Dari " So right now you say they would beat Bama head to head?"

Tajh " Ya, I say they would. As long as they didn't make mistakes. Its just different. I mean we seen the matchup with Auburn but its different, they don't mistakes and Mariota is a great QB and DeAnthony Thomas one of the most explosive players in the country. So yeah, I say they would beat Alabama."

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On ESPN's College Football Daily with Dari Nowkah.

Dari " Who is your favorite team in CFB to watch?"

Tajh " Got to go with Oregon. they are fun to watch. They are the funnest team to watch, amazing."

Dari " So did you get a chance to watch Chip's debut with the Eagles?"

Tajh " Chip Kelly looked Amazing out there. It was something else. Those guise were gassed out there. You can see football from college to the pros changing before your eyes. Revolutionary."

Dari " If you had a vote in the AP poll. Who would be your #1 team?"

Tajh " My number one team. Actually, right now it would be Oregon right now."

Dari " So right now you say they would beat Bama head to head?"

Tajh " Ya, I say they would. As long as they didn't make mistakes. Its just different. I mean we seen the matchup with Auburn but its different, they don't mistakes and Mariota is a great QB and DeAnthony Thomas one of the most explosive players in the country. So yeah, I say they would beat Alabama."

Besides picking the Quakers. Wait I mean Quackers as his favorite team he really showed his intelligence with the line in bold. We SEEN?

Edisto what is it with the education at Clemson? :yahoo:

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Besides picking the Quakers. Wait I mean Quackers as his favorite team he really showed his intelligence with the line in bold. We SEEN?

Edisto what is it with the education at Clemson? :yahoo:

Shoulda chose Oregon over Clemson Tajh.

And he damn near did.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tajh will not be very popular on campus today....

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shoulda chose Oregon over Clemson Tajh.

And he damn near did.

Would've, Should've, Could've. Those are the breaks. Not really sure he would fit in at Oregon though. he is too damn big for your offense. He does not do a lot of read option either. He can move though.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tajh will not be very popular on campus today....

Oregon invited him and Bridgewater to the new facilities. After that visit he cant stop thinking about the Ducks.

I like the future.

God Bless you Uncle Phil

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would've, Should've, Could've. Those are the breaks. Not really sure he would fit in at Oregon though. he is too damn big for your offense. He does not do a lot of read option either. He can move though.

LOL. Matiota is quite a bit bigger than Tajh.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side Note: He picked aTm to win.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't seem very smart to me.

42_zpsaf85f59e.gif

:dhd:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel would've been perfect for the Quakers offense

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel would've been perfect for the Quakers offense

He decommitted from Oregon after Mario-TA verbaled.

Chip was all in on Mariota.

Mariota is more disciplined and quite a bit bigger than Johnny so that suits Oregon better.

No knock on the Heisman winner, he is dynamic. But his style is more scramble on broken plays to get his rush yards where Mariota rush yards are from designed plays.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon invited him and Bridgewater to the new facilities. After that visit he cant stop thinking about the Ducks.

I like the future.

God Bless you Uncle Phil

Unfortunately Oregon has the best facilities in the country. Read an article on this just this am. Guys got lockers that cost 26k a piece! :doh:

I knew Oregon had top tier facilities, I didnt realize just how far ahead they are in that area.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Oregon has the best facilities in the country. Read an article on this just this am. Guys got lockers that cost 26k a piece! :doh:

I knew Oregon had top tier facilities, I didnt realize just how far ahead they are in that area.

Not a knock on Oregon, but all of the facilities and bling in the world will not win them a NC. The game still has to be played. Until they get that NC all of the money is just show. I guess when you own Nike you can blow a shitload of money and it is no big deal. Yankees anyone?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a knock on Oregon, but all of the facilities and bling in the world will not win them a NC. The game still has to be played. Until they get that NC all of the money is just show. I guess when you own Nike you can blow a shitload of money and it is no big deal. Yankees anyone?

So the facilities would mean more had Oregon won by 3 instead of Auburn by 3?

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the facilities would mean more had Oregon won by 3 instead of Auburn by 3?

It would show that the facilities are paying off in the way of a NC and not just a Rose Bowl appearance or win. All of the money spent on facilities does not mean a lot if it does not translate onto the field. That is what I meant by the Yankee reference.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would show that the facilities are paying off in the way of a NC and not just a Rose Bowl appearance or win. All of the money spent on facilities does not mean a lot if it does not translate onto the field. That is what I meant by the Yankee reference.

Perspective. I can agree with your statement if I was a fan of a multiple NATTY winner.

Remember who Oregon was pre 2000.

A team that hadn't won a Rose Bowl since 1917.

128 teams and only one wins the Crystal. You can be considered a success with out putting that in your trophy case in most Duck fans eyes.

And the reason they have the "bling" is to attempt to compete with those blue bloods.

3 seasons, 3 losses by FG. And we are talking 1 crystal for sure and 2 more cracks at it. All within the last 4 years. So, with that, The Ducks have been putting themselves in position for that trophy, only a matter of time.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no feelings on this matter and as far as the education goes; He plays football. Nuff said.