• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tabascojet reports

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As spoiled as we are, that's still pretty crazy good. The Fall semester is a bit tougher for us.

That's right, all nine Florida sports playing right now are ranked in the Top 10, including three that are ranked No. 1 in the country. Florida wasted little time sharing the accomplishment via its social media platforms, and deservedly so.

The teams ranked in the Top 10?

No. 1 Baseball
No. 1 Softball
No. 1 Women's Tennis
No. 2 Lacrosse
No. 2 Men's Track
No. 5 Women's Track
No. 6 Women's Golf
No. 9 Men's Golf
No. 9 Men's Tennis

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
University of Florida president to be appointed to National Science Board
University of Florida·Monday, September 19, 2016
President Barack Obama on Friday announced his intention to appoint University of Florida President Kent Fuchs to the National Science Board - NSB, the body that oversees the National Science Foundation (NSF).
Fuchs is the only NSB member from Florida.
“I am grateful for the opportunity to play a role in our nation’s support of science and engineering research and education,” Fuchs said. “When members of the UF community are able to serve in this way, it increases our university’s visibility and influence.”
The NSB comprises 25 members appointed by the president. The NSF director is an ex officio member. Members serve six-year terms. With the exception of the NSF director, one-third of the board is appointed every two years. NSB members are drawn from industry and universities, and represent a variety of science and engineering disciplines and geographic areas.
The National Science Board has two roles. First, it establishes NSF policies within the framework of applicable national policies set forth by the president and the Congress.
Second, it serves as an independent body of advisers to both the president and the Congress on policy matters related to science and engineering and education in science and engineering. In addition to major reports, the NSB also publishes occasional policy papers or statements on issues of importance to U.S. science and engineering.
“These fine public servants bring a depth of experience and tremendous dedication to their important roles. I look forward to working with them,” Obama said in the White House news release.
Fuchs, who has been UF’s president since January 2015, is a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the American Association for the Advancement of Science, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and the Association for Computing Machinery. He holds a B.S.E. from Duke University, a M.Div. from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and a M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Illinois.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not if we still suck....
seriously though.. its been quiet this year.. unlike the last few.. eerily.. new sheriff in town.. new attitude.. new beginning.. I got a different gut feel then the last couple of summers

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
needed some shade at mckeathern since back in my day.....a whole new stadium will be the tits. but fuck the day they have baseball and lacrosse at the same time unless they upgrade hull road.
agreed.. was there this Spring for Softball game @ 12 then spring game at 3 then baseball @7.. there was a lacrosse game going on too.. FML @ trying to get around that day

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Media days? did anyone watch I totally forgot to DVR it!!!:gaah::gaah:

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously though.. its been quiet this year.. unlike the last few.. eerily.. new sheriff in town.. new attitude.. new beginning.. I got a different gut feel then the last couple of summers

You know corch walked into a mess when it's this quiet. He's probably beating them into shape every damned day.