• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex League

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have:

2 slots for TE or WR
3 slots for RB/WR/TE
Then flex is superflex

@MilkSpiller22 TE receptions is 1 pt or .5 pt? Looks like 1 just making sure

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not opposed to changing any scoring before the season starts if anyone has a problem with anything....

but really, i didnt change much from the fishbowl...

i actually lowered the TE bonus... and gave an option to not draft any TEs

most of the scoring i added were for fun... as there are things we dont see often... like a QB catching, and any other position throwing...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am not opposed to changing any scoring before the season starts if anyone has a problem with anything....

i actually lowered the TE bonus...

most of the scoring i added were for fun... as there are things we dont see often... like a QB catching, and any other position throwing...

I like the oddball scoring

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the actual te slot lol

compeletly winging roster construction I don’t even know what I want

Yeah, none of my business, but these rules seem to lean more toward strategy rather than best player at the position. That would make it a little rough to draft. It’s interesting though

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, none of my business, but these rules seem to lean more toward strategy rather than best player at the position. That would make it a little rough to draft. It’s interesting though
It’s Scott fishbowl league rules....if your into fantasy at all...

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s Scott fishbowl league rules....if your into fantasy at all...

I play a couple leagues. Haven’t heard of Scott’s fishbowl. Rules, I’m used to everybody has to use a te and they get 1pt/rec. and 1pt/10yrd, same as receivers. This sounds like you don’t have to use tight end, but they score a little more than receivers. It makes since seeing how there aren’t many great te’s. Maybe I don’t know what the hell im talking about as well. :noidea:

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I play a couple leagues. Haven’t heard of Scott’s fishbowl. Rules, I’m used to everybody has to use a te and they get 1pt/rec. and 1pt/10yrd, same as receivers. This sounds like you don’t have to use tight end, but they score a little more than receivers. It makes since seeing how there aren’t many great te’s. Maybe I don’t know what the hell im talking about as well. :noidea:
Scott fishbowl is a crazy tourney league with a bunch of experts and such.... it’s nuts
The 2020 Fish Bowl #SFBX

if your’re interested. Wasn’t just a winging of rules. I’m baffled and I was on board with trying it...0

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i actually lowered the TE bonus... and gave an option to not draft any TEs

Haven't done anything different outside a normal standard league. 2 QBs changes things and having 11 starters is going to make late round drafting more important. Lot to think about but this should be fun

Plus the actual te slot lol

compeletly winging roster construction I don’t even know what I want
Yeah and add to fact my opening strategy is completely thrown out the window with me taking QB/WR
tenor.gif