• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex League

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if a team ends up at some point having to play two games in a week (which sounds like it might happen) those players would get double production right?
nobody is playing 2 games in 1 week players wont go for it just extend the season

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question and it should be figured out now.
Maybe only one counts but the owner gets to pick what game does.

For example if your QB plays 2 games in for that week and hes going against Dallas and Pittsburgh you obviously pick the game against Dallas.
I would check with fantrax to see how they would handle it. That option may not be possible.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought about benching Hoyer. Looks like I should have as I'm at risk of dropping from high score and giving that honor to @femurov

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better lucky than good. Shanahan and Belichick benched my 2 QB's before they did me too much damage

Barring point adjustments I have top score with 198.95 @femurov is 2nd with 198.6

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might offer a special someone a trade...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am officially out of FAAB

That's your own fault for spending:

$15 on D'Rnest Johnson
$14 on Tim Patrick
$5 on Brett "Shitty" Rypien
$10 on Russell Gage
$15 on Dion Lewis...Really?

I will say Mike Davis paid off for you. You did spend $40 on him...if you would have just saved up after that you would have been good.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's your own fault for spending:

$15 on D'Rnest Johnson
$14 on Tim Patrick
$5 on Brett "Shitty" Rypien
$10 on Russell Gage
$15 on Dion Lewis...Really?

I will say Mike Davis paid off for you. You did spend $40 on him...if you would have just saved up after that you would have been good.
im not complaining... I think its better to use it up early... JMO... Just saying I used it all up...

and Dion Lewis 15 at the time made sense, because he was the veteran who was already taking snaps... But that was my add that didn't work out at all...

the WRs were all too much money, but either way, I wouldn't have much left...

It is clear though, that the FAAB threw some owners a curve ball... I don't think anyone knows yet how to spend... Including me... but I am done... so it doesn't matter... I can only get guys for 0...

I did find it interesting though that a certain someone was not bid on this week... I will definitely try to get him om saturday with my 0 dollars left...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not complaining... I think its better to use it up early... JMO... Just saying I used it all up...

and Dion Lewis 15 at the time made sense, because he was the veteran who was already taking snaps... But that was my add that didn't work out at all...

It is clear though, that the FAAB threw some owners a curve ball... I don't think anyone knows yet how to spend... Including me... but I am done... so it doesn't matter... I can only get guys for 0...

I did find it interesting though that a certain someone was not bid on this week... I will definitely try to get him om saturday with my 0 dollars left...
I don’t see anything wrong with those moves. Most ppl hoard faab and then in week 16 have 50 bucks still sitting there

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell me who it is..I will bid 1

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't used too much FAAB bc I actually like my team and I don't see clear replacements options for my bench on the waiver wire...it's just are my options good enough until my RB's get back from injuries to win the league. At this point...probably not, in a competitive division