• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex League

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk... I think my team is on its way down... quickly... The injury bug and the lack of giants offense has decimated me...

Wentz was killing me. If Carr is mediocre I will probably be screwed as well. Only have Big Ben. I'm just glad CMC is out for too long...I should be ok I just have no depth. That Darrell Henderson pickup was huge for me.

The good thing for you Russell is scoring enough for 2 QB's so really any production from Daniel Jones is icing on the cake. You have more depth than my team and you picked up Mike Davis...who I wanted over Henderson.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to be less frugal with my bid points. Thought I could get Foles in the cheap, but @molsaniceman got him.
The way I spend faab is, if someone spent a couple more bucks to snag my guy. How upset would I be?

Also I threw 5 at Foles but don't necessary need a QB

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK if we have done a role call let (Team name -> SportsHoopla name):
For me cwalke3408 is the "Da ReinFrowcers"

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russian Thighbones

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Tag me later if I forget. It’s been a rough couple weeks and today is busy until
Later!

@SteelersPride

im here GIF

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all

@Manster7588 , @molsaniceman , @femurov @SteelersPride , @Shanemansj13 ,@obxyankeefan , @StuUKWI , @cwalke3408 , @JohnShadows @Judge Fudge @Stakesarehigh

I am making a new rule right now... so i need everyone to see it...

Due to Covid BS, and Titans ruining good things, we need to implement a plan for potential canceled games...

Here is the rule:

if you want to start a player from a potential cancelled game, you keep them in your roster... But you must designate a player as an alternative before the time of the original game that may be cancelled...

So if you have Derrick Henry, you keep him in your starting lineup, wherever(you may want to move him to flex this week, so you have an option of who to replace him with)... and because the Titans game was supposed to be at 1:00 PM eastern, you must designate an alternative before the game...

if the alternate player plays before the original scheduled cancelled game, you must announce the alternate before that players game too... no, you can not wait to see if a player has a good game before you choose them...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all

@Manster7588 , @molsaniceman , @femurov @SteelersPride , @Shanemansj13 ,@obxyankeefan , @StuUKWI , @cwalke3408 , @JohnShadows @Judge Fudge @Stakesarehigh

Due to Covid BS, and Titans ruining good things, we need to implement a plan for potential canceled games...

Here is the rule:

if you want to start a player from a potential cancelled game, you keep them in your roster... But you must designate a player as an alternative before the time of the original game that may be cancelled...

So if you have Derrick Henry, you keep him in your starting lineup, wherever(you may want to move him to flex this week, so you have an option of who to replace him with)... and because the Titans game was supposed to be at 1:00 PM eastern, you must designate an alternative before the game...

if the alternate player plays before the original scheduled cancelled game, you must announce the alternate before that players game too... no, you can not wait to see if a player has a good game before you choose them...
Im good with this, but what happens if the two teams play Tuesday? Do we stick with the active player or substitute?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im good with this, but what happens if the two teams play Tuesday? Do we stick with the active player or substitute?

Tuesday game counts for this week... so its ok... COMMISH POWERS!!!!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all

Here is the rule:

thats fine, screwed if you have a stack from that game

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey all

Here is the rule:

I'm a gambling man...

I'll roll them bones.

But i like the new rule

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think they will announce when the game will be played tomorrow or Friday and we'll be able to adjust accordingly