• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Spurs

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait until the Seahawks game! I am totally going to out scream the 12th man!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck this game and fuck the refs fuck the spurs

im out

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a really bad game from Dragic. The amount of times in the fourth quarter that he dribbled the ball nearly the entire shot clock, did not create for anyone, and then threw the ball to a teammate with less than ten seconds on the shot clock was ridiculous. He did it nearly every possession down the stretch. This is a terribly disappointing loss.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a really bad game from Dragic. The amount of times in the fourth quarter that he dribbled the ball nearly the entire shot clock, did not create for anyone, and then threw the ball to a teammate with less than ten seconds on the shot clock was ridiculous. He did it nearly every possession down the stretch. This is a terribly disappointing loss.

to be expected. Spurs are just a horrible matchup

that being said, im not sure what the gameplan was, or whether it was Popovich's defense strategy after the 1st q, but seemed to just dare the Suns backcourt to win the game and they failed horribly tonight (both of them)

Channing Frye, couldn't miss in 1st Q. 6 for 6, then somehow only gets 5 shots the rest of the game??????????????????

huh?

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the game, but also you look at the box score, and you wonder why Dragic led the team in shot attempts tonight with 18

I don't like that at all. Especially when Spurs couldn't stop Plumlee and especially Frye

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know why we went away from 3 guards we were killing them on the break wit Drag, Bled, and Goodwin even though Drag and Bled had bad games. PJ at SF isnt gunna cut it hes to slow a faster sf in this system would do wonders........

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Drag was trying to force it this was a heat check 4 him. Horny could put in a couple sets to run for Frye, Green or the Morris twins so we can get a quick shot when we need it.