• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Suns vs. Mavs

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have put the ball in anyone else's hands besides PJ! You might want to take that one back, horny!

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not even a three point attempt by PJ. His foot was on the line. Pretty pathetic honestly. Regardless, there is no excuse for losing to the Mavericks at home and allowing that player Larkin to own you all night. The Mavs look so old and like they are playing in slow motion for half the game, yet the Suns looked even worse.

The offense of this team is just awful without Bledsoe. Definitely one of the worst teams in the league without him. I would without a doubt look at trading Dragic this season for a good pick. The Nuggets own the Knicks pick and the Celtics own the Nets pick for the upcoming draft. I am sure the Nuggets and Celtics would be interested in trading for Dragic.

Why am I interested in trading Dragic? Because his value will never be higher. I would rather have Bledsoe at point guard and a real shooting guard out there instead of a two point guard nonsense lineup. I hate that idea. I always have. If the Suns could not do anything in the playoffs with Jason Kidd and Penny Hardaway, as well as Kevin Johnson off the bench in the 2000 playoffs, then how will a dual point guard lineup ever be successful?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was not even a three point attempt by PJ. His foot was on the line. Pretty pathetic honestly. Regardless, there is no excuse for losing to the Mavericks at home and allowing that player Larkin to own you all night. The Mavs look so old and like they are playing in slow motion for half the game, yet the Suns looked even worse.

The offense of this team is just awful without Bledsoe. Definitely one of the worst teams in the league without him. I would without a doubt look at trading Dragic this season for a good pick. The Nuggets own the Knicks pick and the Celtics own the Nets pick for the upcoming draft. I am sure the Nuggets and Celtics would be interested in trading for Dragic.

Why am I interested in trading Dragic? Because his value will never be higher. I would rather have Bledsoe at point guard and a real shooting guard out there instead of a two point guard nonsense lineup. I hate that idea. I always have. If the Suns could not do anything in the playoffs with Jason Kidd and Penny Hardaway, as well as Kevin Johnson off the bench in the 2000 playoffs, then how will a dual point guard lineup ever be successful?

Kidd and Hardaway went 33-12 injuries kept them from being great.

I am sick of your dumbass comments did you not see how well they played in the last month of December when Bledsoe and Dragic were together. Get the fuck over the fact that this team is not trading dragic.......

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kidd and Hardaway went 33-12 injuries kept them from being great.

I am sick of your dumbass comments did you not see how well they played in the last month of December when Bledsoe and Dragic were together. Get the fuck over the fact that this team is not trading dragic.......

What did Kidd and Hardaway do in the playoffs against the Lakers as a healthy team? They nearly got swept. The series prior when they beat the Spurs, Tim Duncan was hurt and did not play that series.

My point is that Kidd and Hardaway were incredible and hall of fame players, Kidd for sure, yet they never even sniffed a championship together. Yes, Hardaway's career was unfortunately ruined by injuries, but nevertheless, what team running a two point guard system, especially two short point guards like the Suns have now, has won a title? I cannot think of any. So to me, it is just a waste of time.

But mostly I am furious with the way Dragic is playing. He is excellent in the open floor and provides great energy, but he is not running the team. He just dribbles the whole shot clock and then tries to find his own shot. If he cannot get it off, he throws the ball to a teammate and looks for them to bail him out. He is thinking shoot first. He is not getting anyone involved. He has better players around him now but his assists per game are actually down compared to last year. I hate that. He has not even had a double digit assist game since November. He is not good at pick and roll and his passes are predictable in those sets. Ish Smith actually creates more plays for teammates than Dragic does sometimes. It is so frustrating to watch Dragic because like I said the other day, he is turning into Marbury.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did Kidd and Hardaway do in the playoffs against the Lakers as a healthy team? They nearly got swept. The series prior when they beat the Spurs, Tim Duncan was hurt and did not play that series.

My point is that Kidd and Hardaway were incredible and hall of fame players, Kidd for sure, yet they never even sniffed a championship together. Yes, Hardaway's career was unfortunately ruined by injuries, but nevertheless, what team running a two point guard system, especially two short point guards like the Suns have now, has won a title? I cannot think of any. So to me, it is just a waste of time.

But mostly I am furious with the way Dragic is playing. He is excellent in the open floor and provides great energy, but he is not running the team. He just dribbles the whole shot clock and then tries to find his own shot. If he cannot get it off, he throws the ball to a teammate and looks for them to bail him out. He is thinking shoot first. He is not getting anyone involved. He has better players around him now but his assists per game are actually down compared to last year. I hate that. He has not even had a double digit assist game since November. He is not good at pick and roll and his passes are predictable in those sets. Ish Smith actually creates more plays for teammates than Dragic does sometimes. It is so frustrating to watch Dragic because like I said the other day, he is turning into Marbury.

No hes not bro.... When drag was out Bledsoe only avg 4-6 assists..... Do you know basketball like offensive motion, systems, or even plays? I mean jesus dude Dragic racked up assists last year cause we would run screens to get Dudley and Wesley open for shots, similar halfcourt offense to what Toronto and the twolves run. The suns system cause its so we space the floor for Bled/Drag to attack the basket is all its all iso ball......

How do you think Kendall Marshall is racking up all the assists? Dantonis half court offense is full of screens and set plays

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you have Plumlee who cant finish at all... The Morris twins who cant move without the ball, Green is all iso put on top of that there are no set plays..... Tuffy you gotta stfu.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be really nice to have a play like at :55 seconds sick of this iso crap... Last years offense...... Much easier for assists..... tough for Drag to play with no spot up shooters on this team other than Frye I mean Green needs to play better...

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better players? Last years teams had better spot up shooters who could catch and shoot. Johnson,Dudley,Scola,Oneal,Gortat for pick n roll.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yea im done.... If you want to keep hating on our best player real gm has some trolls over there....... Please bro even bled didnt get that many assists without Drag 4-6 assists. I want Christmas to play more he can spot up shoot...

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a different opinion than you, who cares? You can throw all the stats at me you want, all the videos you want, I do not care. I am watching Dragic and seeing that he is not creating easy opportunities for teammates. Dribbling around for twenty seconds and throwing the ball to a shooter to take a three pointer is not an easy shot.

Plus Scola and Gortat ain't nothing. I am so happy they are off the team. I hated both of them, especially Gortat. Wesley Johnson is nothing either. Jermaine O'neal is 100 years old. Beasley is awful as well. Last year was the worst Suns team of all time most likely. They were an embarrassment. How can you say they are better shooters than this years team? Frye is shooting 40% from three, Tucker 43%, Green 37%, and Marcus Morris 39%. Last years team had two people that shot well from three, Dudley at 39% and Sebastian Telfair at 38%. Nobody else shot over 34%. So what are you talking about better shooters? You are telling me to STFU? Give me a break. You think I am troll because I am upset with the way Dragic is playing, that is ridiculous.

With Bledsoe, the Suns seemed like a legitimate team fighting for a 3-6 seed in the playoffs, but they were nowhere near the level of the Heat, Thunder, Spurs, or Pacers. Without Bledsoe, the Suns are not even a .500 team. Bledsoe is the guy that makes this team go. Dragic is really good, but he is not playing the point guard position the way he should. The whole idea of a point guard is to set up your teammates. He is just scoring constantly and taking a lot shots. I do not believe in that.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry we don't see eye to eye even without Dragic and Bledsoe in.... Bledsoe wasn't even a pg at all his assists numbers were so low.... 5 vs the Pelicans....... Without Dragic this team ain't going anywhere. I can throw stats and talk about our half court offense.... Because it matters all your points you brought up are stupid.

Wesley Johnson was a decent spot up shooter. Scola could float around and consistantely knock down the 18 footer which=more assists. I'm done...... You know nothing about basketball. Haha.

I really liked Bledsoes 3-10 games..... With 5 assists.