• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suns vs. Geriatric club

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing the playoffs would suck, but we'd go from the 20th pick to the 14th pick if we did miss. Which would make it easier to package that with our other picks to trade up for a stud. If Dragic doesn't play tomorrow our season is over.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing the playoffs would suck, but we'd go from the 20th pick to the 14th pick if we did miss. Which would make it easier to package that with our other picks to trade up for a stud. If Dragic doesn't play tomorrow our season is over.

This.

After watching this game, I really don't want to see our Suns make the playoffs and get swept. With the way they're playing, it'll happen and will probably be blow out loses on top of it.

GMATCa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This.

After watching this game, I really don't want to see our Suns make the playoffs and get swept. With the way they're playing, it'll happen and will probably be blow out loses on top of it.

If the Suns could garner the seventh seed and face Oklahoma City, I think that they'd be more competitive, possibly forcing a six-game series, maybe reminiscent of the scare that Phoenix put in San Antonio in the 2003 First Round. But obviously, Phoenix would need to defeat Dallas tomorrow in order to possess a realistic shot at the seventh seed.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So disappointing. I hate the Spurs more than the Lakers.