• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh on Fairley

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I haven’t said this a lot or to many people, more or less, but Nick is more athletically gifted than me, and he has an opportunity to be better than me, and that’s what I want to see out of him,” Suh said Wednesday, according to Ashley Dunkak of CBS Detroit.

He's probably right. So frustrating.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that's just Suh being humble.

Fairley's close, but between the ears is just as much a part of it as anything, and Suh is smarter and more determined.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just Suh trying to motivate Fairley because if Fairley takes plays off or is on the sideline taking a breather all year Suhs numbers will suffer and therefore his Contract will be lowered.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL that's just Suh being humble.

Fairley's close, but between the ears is just as much a part of it as anything, and Suh is smarter and more determined.

Idk man, for a month or two there it looked like Fairley could read the Nutrition Facts.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Mayhew failure. I know, I know, it's not Mayhew's fault...I say it is. They act like they didn't know who they were drafting.

Nick Fairley now is the same Nick Fairley they drafted years ago. The Lions failed to mature him. They obviously had no plan when they took him. No diet plan, no workout plan, nothing. They just let him be fat and lazy nick smoking weed and eating chicken burritos in the off season, asked him to show up on Sundays and be a crazy man. And that's what he was, and no one ever said shit. He was considered one of the reasons drunk Tom bragged that the Lions were stacked with talent.

Then all of a sudden Schwartz ball is gone and everyone is supposed to be a choir boy after being trained to be pittbulls.

Mayhew's fault. Nick Fairely is good on the field. He's fast and makes a lot of plays. Who cares how fat he is. Now they've got the guys weight fluctuating like mad, which is super unhealthy for him.

Hopefully Mayhew gets canned and the new GM keeps Nick, or if Mayhew continues to save his ass, Nick goes to a team that can appreciate him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Suh is speaking the truth, the man is not a liar.

Suh is powered by brute strength, anger and hate.

Fairley is powered by strength mixed with speed and agility that big men his size just don't have.

Both are tremendously gifted.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously Suh is speaking the truth, the man is not a liar.

Suh is powered by brute strength, anger and hate.

Fairley is powered by strength mixed with speed and agility that big men his size just don't have.

Both are tremendously gifted.

Fairly is powered by gravy, onion rings, and weed.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RobBase said:
Another Mayhew failure. I know, I know, it's not Mayhew's fault...I say it is. They act like they didn't know who they were drafting.

Nick Fairley now is the same Nick Fairley they drafted years ago. The Lions failed to mature him. They obviously had no plan when they took him. No diet plan, no workout plan, nothing. They just let him be fat and lazy nick smoking weed and eating chicken burritos in the off season, asked him to show up on Sundays and be a crazy man. And that's what he was, and no one ever said shit. He was considered one of the reasons drunk Tom bragged that the Lions were stacked with talent.

Then all of a sudden Schwartz ball is gone and everyone is supposed to be a choir boy after being trained to be pittbulls.

Mayhew's fault. Nick Fairely is good on the field. He's fast and makes a lot of plays. Who cares how fat he is. Now they've got the guys weight fluctuating like mad, which is super unhealthy for him.

Hopefully Mayhew gets canned and the new GM keeps Nick, or if Mayhew continues to save his ass, Nick goes to a team that can appreciate him.

Sooooo, let me get this straight, RobBase

Nick Fairley is a grown man physically and chronologically but he isn't at fault for his choices, it's all Mayhew's fault and some to the coaching staff/nutritionists etc.

You personally do not have any bit of evidence as to what Mayhew, the previous coaching staff or the current one has asked of him or provided him with. i.e. diet plan, workout plan etc.

On one hand you state they didn't give him a diet plan but then you go onto your statement "Who cares how fat he is". Which is it ? Diet plan and working out properly, getting into shape or being a fat-assed lazy fuck who plays 110% on 20% of the snaps he plays ( my take on him being the latter after the or in last sentence).

He came into the league at 291 lbs., funny it's right where Aaron Donald was before Rams camp and Donald is self-motivated just like Suh. In essence Mayhew is at fault for Fairley ballooning to 322 last year and then Fairley eats right during the off-season, before his sleep apnea surgery, getting down to 295. Fairley in the most recent article on him stated he got back into poor eating habits. Lions' Nick Fairley breaks silence: 'I want to stay here in Detroit' | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

He said he packed on extra pounds in the past two weeks because “my eating habits got out of the way.”

Hell I give up on this already with you.... I can't even finish

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's just Suh trying to motivate Fairley because if Fairley takes plays off or is on the sideline taking a breather all year Suhs numbers will suffer and therefore his Contract will be lowered.

Never looked at that way while reading, although this idea holds a little water.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
themuzzer said:

orrrr, maybe just maybe, CJ Mosley as the opposite starting DT with Suh, plays his ass off (he's a FA next yr) and better than Fairley has to date, helping Suh more than Fairley does. Mosley starting might be a benefit for the D-Line vs Fairley.

Go back and look at 6 minute mark of the 3rd qtr in game at Philly. Fairley stands around or just quits after initial contact with O-Lineman. He's been like that on and off for far too many games while a Lion, JMO

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
orrrr, maybe just maybe, CJ Mosley as the opposite starting DT with Suh, plays his ass off (he's a FA next yr) and better than Fairley has to date, helping Suh more than Fairley does. Mosley starting might be a benefit for the D-Line vs Fairley.

Go back and look at 6 minute mark of the 3rd qtr in game at Philly. Fairley stands around or just quits after initial contact with O-Lineman. He's been like that on and off for far too many games while a Lion, JMO
Never said anything about Fairley, I was commenting on why Suh said the things he said.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fairly is powered by gravy, onion rings, and weed.

Goddamnit, how'd you uncover my secret "ultra-man" diet?! I thought I told you one already to stay the fuck out of my garbage cans!!!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goddamnit, how'd you uncover my secret "ultra-man" diet?! I thought I told you one already to stay the fuck out of my garbage cans!!!

I told you I'd quit going through them if you'd stop offering to blow me. You stop, I stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo, let me get this straight, RobBase

Nick Fairley is a grown man physically and chronologically but he isn't at fault for his choices, it's all Mayhew's fault and some to the coaching staff/nutritionists etc.

You personally do not have any bit of evidence as to what Mayhew, the previous coaching staff or the current one has asked of him or provided him with. i.e. diet plan, workout plan etc.

On one hand you state they didn't give him a diet plan but then you go onto your statement "Who cares how fat he is". Which is it ? Diet plan and working out properly, getting into shape or being a fat-assed lazy fuck who plays 110% on 20% of the snaps he plays ( my take on him being the latter after the or in last sentence).

He came into the league at 291 lbs., funny it's right where Aaron Donald was before Rams camp and Donald is self-motivated just like Suh. In essence Mayhew is at fault for Fairley ballooning to 322 last year and then Fairley eats right during the off-season, before his sleep apnea surgery, getting down to 295. Fairley in the most recent article on him stated he got back into poor eating habits. Lions' Nick Fairley breaks silence: 'I want to stay here in Detroit' | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

He said he packed on extra pounds in the past two weeks because “my eating habits got out of the way.”

Hell I give up on this already with you.... I can't even finish

Mayhew fucked up bro. Drafted a high risk/high reward player and never once figured out how to coach him up. Nobody on the Lions improves, that's why they suck every year.

Thumbs up from the rainbow club don't mean anything. If anything that just proves I'm right.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford - good
Pettigrew - Bust
Delmas - bust/gone
Titus - bust
Broyles - meh, looks like a bust
Leshoure - bust
Suh - leaving
Fairely - leaving

But Mayhew is the man! Not his fault.

Cute-rainbow-poop-t-shirt.jpg

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to admit rainbow poop is pretty funny.