• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suggest me a FPS for Xbox360

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rolltide, how do you use the mic on BF, do you have to hold down a certain button?

I've never had one where you needed to press a button, other than turning it on. Once you set it up with your ps3 and turn it on, it should be ready to talk until you cut it off.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know if I could get a used copy of BF3? I remember you have to put a password in when you first get it. Do you know how that would work if it's already been used on a different system?

Forgot to answer that...

Yeah you can pay like $10 if you don't have the code, probably get it cheaper through a site like I just talked about.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah you can get used games from amazon, which I do alot. I'm also pre-ordering NCAA 13 from there, it's like $44..lol. Don't know how they do that.

Also, I'm a member of this game trading website called GameTZ. I've been a member for over a year now, and it's awesome. You can pretty much always count on getting used or even new stuff for less than anywhere else...if you lurk around the forums.

It's also got a really good star system. It goes from Bronze star, to Silver, to Gold, and then multiple Gold stars. You get stars from successfully trading lots of times. Here's a link to better describe it. As a noob, you'd only want to trade with people that have a star, and you'll be sending your side of the deal first every time until you get a bunch of trades under your belt.

Like I said I've been there over a year, and I only have a bronze star. I have really good feedback though. I've also never been ripped off because I only trade with reputable people, which you can easily tell by looking at their feedback and stars.

If you or anyone is interested in the site, here's the link...GameTZ - Home Page

Got any questions, just ask.

It's way better than gamestop, I can promise you that. If you go buy a game the day is releases for $60, and then a week later you want to sell it....you would easily be able to get $45 dollars of your money back, you'd cover shipping of course.

And Amazon is pretty much how everyone prices their games. If you go to amazon and search for your game, what ever the used price is, just price yours a couple dollars cheaper, or check people's list, maybe they got something of equal value that you could trade for.

I would also recommend have a paypal account, it's so much easier when buying stuff.

Didn't mean to type this much, I was gonna make a thread about this anyway, but I got into here...lol.

If anyone decides to join and has any questions just hit me up.

Wow, thanks for all the info. You sir, have a big, crimson, shinny rep, coming when I reload.