• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suggest me a FPS for Xbox360

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to trade a few games in... GoW3 got a little old, and I am not a fan of Battlefield 3. I'm thinking about going with Black Ops for Nazi Zombies as well as the regular gameplay of CoD. Thoughts?

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only FPS type games I've played that I liked was Bioshock 1&2. They're good games if you haven't played em.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to trade a few games in... GoW3 got a little old, and I am not a fan of Battlefield 3. I'm thinking about going with Black Ops for Nazi Zombies as well as the regular gameplay of CoD. Thoughts?

Borderlands.

EOT, buy it. You will love it. Millions of guns, literally millions. It is a free roam FPS, so it doesn't hold your hand and guide you through the level. It is a giant world and you can go anywhere you want and do "missions" in almost any order you want. Plus, there is a second one coming out in a few months and I'm sure that there will be a bonus for having a saved game from the first one. Second bonus, it is a couple of years old so it will be dirt cheap. Third bonus, I think you can buy all of the DLC's for like $10 total now.

You won't be sorry. I still bust that game out when I'm needing to kill time. If you have any buddies on Xbox you can also play co-op on the actual single player levels.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely looks interesting, however still leaning in the Black Ops direction.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Borderlands.

EOT, buy it. You will love it. Millions of guns, literally millions. It is a free roam FPS, so it doesn't hold your hand and guide you through the level. It is a giant world and you can go anywhere you want and do "missions" in almost any order you want. Plus, there is a second one coming out in a few months and I'm sure that there will be a bonus for having a saved game from the first one. Second bonus, it is a couple of years old so it will be dirt cheap. Third bonus, I think you can buy all of the DLC's for like $10 total now.

You won't be sorry. I still bust that game out when I'm needing to kill time. If you have any buddies on Xbox you can also play co-op on the actual single player levels.

I saw that too, looks interesting. GoW3 has got me sick of the "sci-fi" element to FPS games though for now... Which is why I am leaning in the CoD Black Ops direction. I have Battlefield 3, but hate the fucking maps. Its realistic as fuck, but I dont know anyone who plays it. Plus I love zombies.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely looks interesting, however still leaning in the Black Ops direction.

Black ops is fun if you want to go multiplayer. There is a place for it, but when I'm just wanting to unwind and snipe stuff without much challenge, I'll bust out BL.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on xbox its shitty

Never played on xbox, but it's still gotta be better than COD. Cod has a ton of loyal fans that will never admit that BF is a better game, I used to be huge Cod fan myself, but I've realized BF has everything Cod has, plus Jets, Helicopters, and much larger maps. Even has the fast paced Team and Squad deathmatch for the folks that don't like the larger maps that come with Conquest and Rush modes.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BF3 is awesome, but I feel like you need to play that game with people you know in a party or something. No one fucking talks, and the maps are fucking gigantic. Gets boring. I like run and gun tactics. And zombies.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never played on xbox, but it's still gotta be better than COD. Cod has a ton of loyal fans that will never admit that BF is a better game, I used to be huge Cod fan myself, but I've realized BF has everything Cod has, plus Jets, Helicopters, and much larger maps. Even has the fast paced Team and Squad deathmatch for the folks that don't like the larger maps that come with Conquest and Rush modes.

and now with the custom servers you don't have to play the big maps if you don't want.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BF3 is awesome, but I feel like you need to play that game with people you know in a party or something. No one fucking talks, and the maps are fucking gigantic. Gets boring. I like run and gun tactics. And zombies.

I'm with you. I didn't like the zombies in CoD, but the only one I played was the World at War one with zombies. For BF3 you need to stick with the metro, canals, and Siene levels. Plenty of running and gunning. And with the new 5x tickets the games last long enough you can rack up 30-40k points per game.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you. I didn't like the zombies in CoD, but the only one I played was the World at War one with zombies. For BF3 you need to stick with the metro, canals, and Siene levels. Plenty of running and gunning. And with the new 5x tickets the games last long enough you can rack up 30-40k points per game.

I still have it, I didn't trade it in, if I knew people who played I'd prolly play more. But all my friends play CoD Black Ops. I like to talk shit when I play. No one, NO ONE talks on BF3, so annoying. You can see the mic icon, people will sneez or something, lol, but they wont respond when I talk.

I get real into it sometimes, I like to flank and communicate and shit.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait for Borderlands 2.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have it, I didn't trade it in, if I knew people who played I'd prolly play more. But all my friends play CoD Black Ops. I like to talk shit when I play. No one, NO ONE talks on BF3, so annoying. You can see the mic icon, people will sneez or something, lol, but they wont respond when I talk.

I get real into it sometimes, I like to flank and communicate and shit.

I have a mic, but I don't even know how to use it on Battlefield. It's not setup like it is on Socom. On Socom, you won't find anybody playing ranked that doesn't use a mic. It's all about communication.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's too slow of a game for me these days. I used to enjoy the original on PC's, but now my attention is short, so I need action. That's why I play games on consoles now.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too slow of a game for me these days. I used to enjoy the original on PC's, but now my attention is short, so I need action. That's why I play games on consoles now.

Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes those huge maps get me frustrated, especially when I spawn in my base without a vehicle, then I gotta run for literally 5 minutes to get to the objectives, just to die again. :lol:

When I get tired of them, I just go to team/squad deathmatch to get my fast action.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes those huge maps get me frustrated, especially when I spawn in my base without a vehicle, then I gotta run for literally 5 minutes to get to the objectives, just to die again. :lol:

When I get tired of them, I just go to team/squad deathmatch to get my fast action.

Do you know if I could get a used copy of BF3? I remember you have to put a password in when you first get it. Do you know how that would work if it's already been used on a different system?

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rolltide, how do you use the mic on BF, do you have to hold down a certain button?

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know if I could get a used copy of BF3? I remember you have to put a password in when you first get it. Do you know how that would work if it's already been used on a different system?

Yeah you can get used games from amazon, which I do alot. I'm also pre-ordering NCAA 13 from there, it's like $44..lol. Don't know how they do that.

Also, I'm a member of this game trading website called GameTZ. I've been a member for over a year now, and it's awesome. You can pretty much always count on getting used or even new stuff for less than anywhere else...if you lurk around the forums.

It's also got a really good star system. It goes from Bronze star, to Silver, to Gold, and then multiple Gold stars. You get stars from successfully trading lots of times. Here's a link to better describe it. As a noob, you'd only want to trade with people that have a star, and you'll be sending your side of the deal first every time until you get a bunch of trades under your belt.

Like I said I've been there over a year, and I only have a bronze star. I have really good feedback though. I've also never been ripped off because I only trade with reputable people, which you can easily tell by looking at their feedback and stars.

If you or anyone is interested in the site, here's the link...GameTZ - Home Page

Got any questions, just ask.

It's way better than gamestop, I can promise you that. If you go buy a game the day is releases for $60, and then a week later you want to sell it....you would easily be able to get $45 dollars of your money back, you'd cover shipping of course.

And Amazon is pretty much how everyone prices their games. If you go to amazon and search for your game, what ever the used price is, just price yours a couple dollars cheaper, or check people's list, maybe they got something of equal value that you could trade for.

I would also recommend have a paypal account, it's so much easier when buying stuff.

Didn't mean to type this much, I was gonna make a thread about this anyway, but I got into here...lol.

If anyone decides to join and has any questions just hit me up.